To all the panic-merchants . . .

shoodbeglesgajunglebhoysonlyπŸ€βš½πŸ€œ
What?????

The money I've spent over the years following MY/OUR team and you think it's open only to the Glesca Jungle Bhoys?

Get a fuckin grip. Celtic are Celtic because the supporters come fae every part o' the country and fae all over the world. I've heard plenty "glesgajunglebhoys" dishing oot shite over the years too, mate - you dinnae hae dibs on being a Celtic supporter due to where you come fae.

Fuckin nonsense statement and take a look at yourself for that. It was a wee Irishman that got the ball rolling.........no a Glesga jungle bhoy.

Gie's peace.........

triggered m8πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So was that your intention, chief?

Trying to get a rise oot o' other Celtic fans that don't talk with the same regional accent as you?

More hacked aff than triggered, mate. I partly get where your coming fae, but just because a few boys jumped on the glory glory bandwagon did'nae gie you the right to get into a territorial pissing competition.

Oor buses were still full when there was less than 15,000 in Parkhead and try selling they doughnuts to the lads and lasses that ferry over fae Ireland for every game.

Triggered......naw! Pissed aff........aye!

So was that your intention, chief?

Trying to get a rise oot o' other Celtic fans that don't talk with the same regional accent as you?

More hacked aff than triggered, mate. I partly get where your coming fae, but just because a few boys jumped on the glory glory bandwagon did'nae gie you the right to get into a territorial pissing competition.

Oor buses were still full when there was less than 15,000 in Parkhead and try selling they doughnuts to the lads and lasses that ferry over fae Ireland for every game.

Triggered......naw! Pissed aff........aye!
Its OK SP. Ric has posted multiple nonsense posts tonight. I think he's a bit pished and letting off steam after a crap day!

Back