To all the panic-merchants . . .

We were awfal, they played us off the park once again. Were we not up for it too confident we couldn't be betten on our own patch, I've know idea but something was wrong & needs to be fixed. Yes we need new players but that's not all, there was no fight apart from Brown. They just ran over the top of us. They were sharper & looked fitter. We can't use the excuse of the games we have played as they have played the same. I believe we have better players but yesterday they looked by far the better side it needs to be fixed. How, well that's up to the board & the manager.
Let's hope the winter break refreshes us as it did last time, a couple of new first team players. Whatever I still believe we will win, we are Celtic we are family & we are not them. HH

Been a long time since I had that gut wrenching feeling after a bad defeat.

No happy with that performance.

I hope the players screw the nut for the next 9 years now. Hopefully the galvanising moment where we stop playing inexperienced players too often and getting away with it.

Good time to get a crash back to reality.

Need some proper quality additions to squad and pronto. Kinda guys who don't just boot the ball anywhere when they have 60k fans in stadium to back them up.

Been getting away with the weans for too long. Need some steel through spine of team.

Ajer great spare defender but still so young its too much to ask him to play 8 out 10 week in week out.

Boli not got it. Nice personality but he aint a Celtic full back.

Hates aint a left back but he better than Boli for me. But need proper experienced left back who can cross ball accurately.

Need a ball playing crunching centre mid with steel in his bones who stays in midfield to support both attack and defence.

Need a proper centre forward who can handle high balls and puts the fear in defenders and doesn't get injured when he kicks the ball.

Need some new optional formations that dont rely on other team being pure shite.

But need a serious dose of humble pie and hard graft. Lennon needs to protect players in public. But he needs to kick this hubris out of the weeds in team in private.

Bu he needs some fresh quality additions. no loans please. only real hard professionals with desire and ability.

I'd love to be a cat, Hoopy.........the wee boy's no bothered aboot the game, he's just content sitting on my knee watchin Emily Blunt in Wind Chill.

All things being equal, my wee cat and Emily Blunt - life could be worse!
We have one sat on a blanket on the sofa and the other sat in her favourite cardboard boax in front of the fire, they're happy mate (y)

Been a long time since I had that gut wrenching feeling after a bad defeat.

No happy with that performance.

I hope the players screw the nut for the next 9 years now. Hopefully the galvanising moment where we stop playing inexperienced players too often and getting away with it.

Good time to get a crash back to reality.

Need some proper quality additions to squad and pronto. Kinda guys who don't just boot the ball anywhere when they have 60k fans in stadium to back them up.

Been getting away with the weans for too long. Need some steel through spine of team.

Ajer great spare defender but still so young its too much to ask him to play 8 out 10 week in week out.

Boli not got it. Nice personality but he aint a Celtic full back.

Hates aint a left back but he better than Boli for me. But need proper experienced left back who can cross ball accurately.

Need a ball playing crunching centre mid with steel in his bones who stays in midfield to support both attack and defence.

Need a proper centre forward who can handle high balls and puts the fear in defenders and doesn't get injured when he kicks the ball.

Need some new optional formations that dont rely on other team being pure shite.

But need a serious dose of humble pie and hard graft. Lennon needs to protect players in public. But he needs to kick this hubris out of the weeds in team in private.

Bu he needs some fresh quality additions. no loans please. only real hard professionals with desire and ability.
The most disappointing thing aboot today was that they didn't have to do anything exceptional.

They hunted in packs and played close together. There was nothing particularly creative about them, we just gave them the run of the park.

I love silky footballers, TET. There's nothing better than watching players who want the ball and can do special things when they have it. They still need to earn the right to do that though and all the great Celtic teams in my lifetime have had a couple of enforcers in there to put in the hard yards.

With the exception of the skipper, we lacked that edge today and looked powder puff. We can't keep demanding a boy in his mid-30's to do it by himself.

I have to say, that judging by today - a big harum-scarum striker like Cosgrove would have put the fear in their backline, Eddy is a class act, but sometimes it's worth a punt to go direct and hit a big man.

It's no the perfect scenario, but it sure beats getting pushed aboot in our own patch.

we should be so far ahead, the king of the dead, should live in dred, only we can give these fukers a life, and we did, lawell your a cuntess,

he is investing in failure, am old guy defeated
Commo, there's no getting away from the fact that that was pure shite the day. We can't defend the indefensible, but we have to be wary not to overreact and go into meltdown mode.

I still believe that we have better players, but at this moment in time - that mob look to be more of a team. It sometimes takes a right good kick in the arse to ask questions of yourself and every one of these boys (including Lenny) has to take a long think about what they want to achieve.

We can't afford to panic buy, but there's an opportunity to go into the market and get a couple of boys to mix things up and offer something different. Lenny has to start thinking about his line up and formation and bring in players that can allow our creative boys to express themselves.

The silver gets dished oot in May, not January - this should be the wake-up call we need to kick on and prove why we're champions.

Members online

Latest posts

Back