To Celtic fans and Lurkers

Lubos left peg

Good morning all. What a crap night. I would never tell you bhoys and Ghirls how you should be feeling, I'd imagine mostly anger at the moment. But please remember 1 thing as you head of to work or pop online..before you start slating the squad, please remember that they've only lost a game of football, it happens. Yes it was a big game but it happens. Please remember what this squad has achieved. I know you're only as good as your last result and all that but this squad have never had praise or credit for their achievements in Scotland. So before you put the the boot in please remember that every hun media outlet, who has never given these bhoys any credit, are going to go after them. Until the huns crash out of europe our squad are going to be subjected to the usual"not good enough" and "hun players better man for man than celtic player" crap that we have seen this season. Try to get behind the team. Support them. They are going to need it.

And to all you lurkers, and not just huns, all the lurkers from all the teams in scotland who had a wee smile last night as we crashed out of Europe. This squad hasn't all of a sudden become shite overnight. We are the most dominant, devastating team in the history of scottish football. When our bhoys lose a match we don't bury our heads in the sand. We don't crumble. We go away, have a look at what we need to do and come back all guns blazing. That's why we are treble treble winning champions. That's why we are sitting top of the league. Thats why we already have a trophy in the bag and that's why, at the end of the season we will be quadruple treble rebels and you will all be sitting with fuck all but the memories of watching the best team in scotland clean up again.
HH my fellow bhoys and ghirls 🍀🍀
And go fuck yourselves lurkers 🤫🤫

Last edited:
I'm not feeling angry, I'm disappointed as I started to hope that we might have turned the corner and learnt from our past mistakes.

You are completely correct, it isn't time to beat the team with a stick. They need our support as there is such a lot to play for and our main objective hasn't been won yet.

Hail Hail

Good morning all. What a crap night. I would never tell you bhoys and Ghirls how you should be feeling, I'd imagine mostly anger at the moment. But please remember 1 thing as you head of to work or pop online..before you start slating the squad, please remember that they've only lost a game of football, it happens. Yes it was a big game but it happens. Please remember what this squad has achieved. I know you're only as good as your last result and all that but this squad have never had praise or credit for their achievements in Scotland. So before you put the the boot in please remember that every hun media outlet, who has never given these bhoys any credit, are going to go after them. Until the huns crash out of europe our squad are going to be subjected to the usual"not good enough" and "hun players better man for man than celtic player" crap that we have seen this season. Try to get behind the team. Support them. They are going to need it.

And to all you lurkers, and not just huns, all the lurkers from all the teams in scotland who had a wee smile last night as we crashed out of Europe. This squad hasn't all of a sudden become shite overnight. We are the most dominant, devastating team in the history of scottish football. When our bhoys lose a match we don't bury our heads in the sand. We don't crumble. We go away, have a look at what we need to do and come back all guns blazing. That's why we are treble treble winning champions. That's why we are sitting top of the league. Thats why we already have a trophy in the bag and that's why, at the end of the season we will be quadruple treble rebels and you will all be sitting with fuck all but the memories of watching the best team in scotland clean up again.
HH Lubo......well said pal.

100%lubo we have seen it all before this team has been amazing I can't believe some of the crap we will hear keep er lite bhoys hh

this team gave me one of my finest nights supporting Celtic (in Rome)..they have also delivered history many times in recent years and are on the cusp of greatness...they had an off night and were punished by a street wise opponent...hopefully we learn from it...Some fans look for scapegoats, some see the bigger picture

Never got to the stage of rage last night, Lubo, more like crushing disappointment, but then I realised that today is payday and after this shift I'm off for three. I also remembered that we are 12 points clear and that it's my niece's wee lads birthday on Monday.

Life is good, Lubo, sometimes we just need a wee reminder of that - so thank you comrade.

👍HH to that Lubo ☘☘
Lurkers lurkers GTF...lurkers GTF

this team gave me one of my finest nights supporting Celtic (in Rome)..they have also delivered history many times in recent years and are on the cusp of greatness...they had an off night and were punished by a street wise opponent...hopefully we learn from it...Some fans look for scapegoats, some see the bigger picture
And slaughtering the fans who paid good money and travelled far and wide what part off the big picture is that

This team and many before them have given me many many more good times than bad.
All I heard last night was how we under achieved,do we forget the times not so long ago when we over achieved,,has somebody just mentioned a treble..treble, going for a quadruple treble,this is history being created by these Bhoys,,something which will never happen again..
The under achievers were there last night for all to see,they are the board members who have the best seats in the house,surely they must cringe when they look at the final score knowing this could have been avoided by paying for a quality centre back instead of laying out £6m for 2 players who are STILL NOT READY for first team selection..
I remember Neil Lennons statement when he said he was looking to bring in 3-4 new faces in the next few days,,then he amended his statement a couple of days later by saying,,if we only bring in 2 new faces I will be happy,,,although Lenny said this,I have absolutely no doubt that Lawwell was behind every word Lenny uttered,as he has been for years..
Lawwell will also decide who comes and who goes in the summer which as we all know will be one of,, if not the biggest season in the history of this club,but it will not matter to him,all he cares about is balancing the books,the John Mc,ginn farce tells us that..
We cannot remedy last night it has gone,but we can support the Bhoys who have given everything they have on so many many GREAT occassions..
Every Celtic supporter knows the name of the man who is holding this club back, but can I blame him for not doing the right thing when he channels £70000 per week into his piggy bank..Of course I can..

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back