To Celtic fans and Lurkers

Good morning all. What a crap night. I would never tell you bhoys and Ghirls how you should be feeling, I'd imagine mostly anger at the moment. But please remember 1 thing as you head of to work or pop online..before you start slating the squad, please remember that they've only lost a game of football, it happens. Yes it was a big game but it happens. Please remember what this squad has achieved. I know you're only as good as your last result and all that but this squad have never had praise or credit for their achievements in Scotland. So before you put the the boot in please remember that every hun media outlet, who has never given these bhoys any credit, are going to go after them. Until the huns crash out of europe our squad are going to be subjected to the usual"not good enough" and "hun players better man for man than celtic player" crap that we have seen this season. Try to get behind the team. Support them. They are going to need it.

And to all you lurkers, and not just huns, all the lurkers from all the teams in scotland who had a wee smile last night as we crashed out of Europe. This squad hasn't all of a sudden become shite overnight. We are the most dominant, devastating team in the history of scottish football. When our bhoys lose a match we don't bury our heads in the sand. We don't crumble. We go away, have a look at what we need to do and come back all guns blazing. That's why we are treble treble winning champions. That's why we are sitting top of the league. Thats why we already have a trophy in the bag and that's why, at the end of the season we will be quadruple treble rebels and you will all be sitting with fuck all but the memories of watching the best team in scotland clean up again.
HH my fellow bhoys and ghirls#ĺll 🍀🍀
And go fuck yourselves lurkers 🤫🤫

I'm not feeling angry, I'm disappointed as I started to hope that we might have turned the corner and learnt from our past mistakes.

You are completely correct, it isn't time to beat the team with a stick. They need our support as there is such a lot to play for and our main objective hasn't been won yet.

Hail Hail

I'm not feeling angry, I'm disappointed as I started to hope that we might have turned the corner and learnt from our past mistakes.

You are completely correct, it isn't time to beat the team with a stick. They need our support as there is such a lot to play for and our main objective hasn't been won yet.

Hail Hail
Well said CR and a great post lubo we have bigger things than this to look forward to, like you say CR disappointment is the major feeling here. Great impassioned defence by lubo and all true , it could end up being the best thing for us. Still,,,, I dont think Ceĺtic supporters are just disappointed that were out it was the capitulation once more, it's really really difficult to slate this Celtic side for anything. Still, a day later and I'm as shocked and disappointed as ever, this was cluj#2 . I am truly dumbfounded that we are out to Copenhagen again, not the end of the world sure, just wtf happened there ? Been playing everyone off the park some Scottish sides who have been playing to a better standard than the Danes, v us anyway. I think had we lost out to an arsenal, wolves or man utd it might not bother me (as much). To see all that hard work evaporate in 8 minutes is truly one of the lowest points in recent seasons especially knowing that we are a far better team. On the bright side (the only one I can think of) we have zero distractions now for the 9iar and the 4reble. We were wonderful to watch in Europe this season at times and lazio games will live with me forever. Its crushing that we haven't learned from the cluj defeat at CP ,I'll bet we do now lenny will see to that and I dont blame him for players errors. I was disappointed that we went with a back 4 as we are so dangerous with 2 strikers but it seems as though 4 at the back equals 1 striker for us. I dont necessarily agree with that. Maybe if it was jive, Barca or a club of that ilk but either way you just cant legislate for defending like that ooft bring back Efe. Bring on the stuff that really matters dear to our hearts , as fun and painful this tourney was it's over (nae luck peter, ) if we can keep the spine of the team who knows what we could do in the Europa (that's our level right now, anyone thinking otherwise is mad, sure we're a champions league club, but just a makeweieght once we qualify,there to make up UEFAs numbers, same for most clubs without an Arab uncle) ,sad but true that tourneys exclusive already pretty much. 9iar will vanquish any painful reminders of this, but if we can take the cup before that?? Pure glee that would be , I can envision the daily raggard peeps sweating about it now. Of course winning 4 trebles on the bounce is nothing to reaching the last 16 of Europe B and if you dont believe that wait until you see newspapers 90 pages thick on the run to the nearly 1/4 finals (and in other news Celtic have set a new record,another one ) HH

Still hurting, but it's up & in tae St Johnstone Tartan clan going well me & my sons are, daughters watching her Mammy. So let's get in tae the semis
☘COYBIG☘HAIL HAIL☘YNWA☘9IAR

FOR THE LURKERS

THE RANGERS & THE PEEPUL YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL, YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL, FOR THE PAST 8YRS YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL, GOING FOR 55 FOR THE PAST 4YRS & YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL. 9IAR & THE QUADRAFENIAN TREBLE IS ON & STILL YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL AGAIN. GIRFUY

Still hurting, but it's up & in tae St Johnstone Tartan clan going well me & my sons are, daughters watching her Mammy. So let's get in tae the semis

FOR THE LURKERS

THE RANGERS & THE PEEPUL YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL, YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL, FOR THE PAST 8YRS YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL, GOING FOR 55 FOR THE PAST 4YRS & YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL. 9IAR & THE QUADRAFENIAN TREBLE IS ON & STILL YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL AGAIN. GIRFUY
Mon the Tartan Tim Hail Hail ☘ 🍺

Good morning all. What a crap night. I would never tell you bhoys and Ghirls how you should be feeling, I'd imagine mostly anger at the moment. But please remember 1 thing as you head of to work or pop online..before you start slating the squad, please remember that they've only lost a game of football, it happens. Yes it was a big game but it happens. Please remember what this squad has achieved. I know you're only as good as your last result and all that but this squad have never had praise or credit for their achievements in Scotland. So before you put the the boot in please remember that every hun media outlet, who has never given these bhoys any credit, are going to go after them. Until the huns crash out of europe our squad are going to be subjected to the usual"not good enough" and "hun players better man for man than celtic player" crap that we have seen this season. Try to get behind the team. Support them. They are going to need it.

And to all you lurkers, and not just huns, all the lurkers from all the teams in scotland who had a wee smile last night as we crashed out of Europe. This squad hasn't all of a sudden become shite overnight. We are the most dominant, devastating team in the history of scottish football. When our bhoys lose a match we don't bury our heads in the sand. We don't crumble. We go away, have a look at what we need to do and come back all guns blazing. That's why we are treble treble winning champions. That's why we are sitting top of the league. Thats why we already have a trophy in the bag and that's why, at the end of the season we will be quadruple treble rebels and you will all be sitting with fuck all but the memories of watching the best team in scotland clean up again.
HH my fellow bhoys and ghirls 🍀🍀
And go fuck yourselves lurkers 🤫🤫
👏👏👏

Thursday was sore, but as I write on this Saturday evening, I feel less pain, events at tynecastle have eased some of that pain, but 48 hours after our capitulation, it harks me back to my own memories of supporting the Glasgow Celtic. Thursday night added to my many painful memories, losing out to a replay against Dunfermline (1961), losing out to a replay against the Huns (1963) and then were was Kai Johanssen's screamer in 1966. All of the pain I went through in those early days supporting Celtic were overcome and surpassed by the joy and glory this Club have given me in my life. I say to all you "Young Celts" out there, be strong, be supportive, never for a second be demoralised, we are special, our Club is special and we as Celtic Supporters will remain Faithful through and through, stand by us "Young Celts", your Fathers and Forefathers gave us a gift, be grateful and thank God every day of your life that you wake up a Celtic Fan.

Thursday was sore, but as I write on this Saturday evening, I feel less pain, events at tynecastle have eased some of that pain, but 48 hours after our capitulation, it harks me back to my own memories of supporting the Glasgow Celtic. Thursday night added to my many painful memories, losing out to a replay against Dunfermline (1961), losing out to a replay against the Huns (1963) and then were was Kai Johanssen's screamer in 1966. All of the pain I went through in those early days supporting Celtic were overcome and surpassed by the joy and glory this Club have given me in my life. I say to all you "Young Celts" out there, be strong, be supportive, never for a second be demoralised, we are special, our Club is special and we as Celtic Supporters will remain Faithful through and through, stand by us "Young Celts", your Fathers and Forefathers gave us a gift, be grateful and thank God every day of your life that you wake up a Celtic Fan.
Well said and spot on 67ltHoL HH ☘ 🍺

Hi MD tell us about your first Celtic game you know the first one ever.
or even the big game between the carpathian wanderers and Dukla pass or even that time you were on that building site when they built
Wall you told me the supervisor Hadrian was a dick the stories you have. Legned

HH 😂
Bit harsh. Mibbees true but harsh 😂😂😂

FOR THE LURKERS

Quadrafenian thats Magic 👍

Hi MD tell us about your first Celtic game you know the first one ever.
or even the big game between the carpathian wanderers and Dukla pass or even that time you were on that building site when they built
Wall you told me the supervisor Hadrian was a dick the stories you have. Legned

HH 😂
First game, wiz Celtics first game in Europe, Valencia in the fair cities cup 2-2! 🍺

Good man 67 we carry on the celtic legacy from our father's our brothers our sisters our friends it's a big family great to hear from the old brigade like myself keep er lite 67 I think thiers more more to come from you hail hail

Members online

Latest posts

Back