Today v the ranger

Still buzzing from yesterday's performance and the atmosphere was absolutely unreal. The only Dampner was myself and my wee guy Lennon caught in the absolute chaos behind the North stand trying to get in to the Ground.
My wee guy was getting squashed in the middle and ended up in floods of tears until a fellow supporter gave me a hand to get him up on to my shoulders. I mean I'm 33 and physically fit and not a tiny bloke. But with the stampede I was helpless. But with Celtic fans being the best fans on the Planet the guys around me helped me get my wee fella out of the madness.
So to all them supporters I am forever grateful

I am not one to really send in complaints to anywhere but I can not say anything and have this happen to another child. This was my wee guys first old firm and it ended great but started really bad. So if anyone knows of a direct email I can have to send a wee message to them to voice my opinion on this matter that would be great.
Thanks again and HAIL HAIL

I was in the North Stand and managed to get in ahead of the problems. Grabbed a quick pint at 1100 so probably in by 1130 and no issues whatsover at that point .. I recall being caught up in one at Hampden in 1985 though and its really scary stuff when you get swept along. Hope the wee man is okay and not too scared to go back.

I was in the North Stand and managed to get in ahead of the problems. Grabbed a quick pint at 1100 so probably in by 1130 and no issues whatsover at that point .. I recall being caught up in one at Hampden in 1985 though and its really scary stuff when you get swept along. Hope the wee man is okay and not too scared to go back.
Yeah he is good mate thanks for asking. I just can't get out my head how the cops just stood back and watched all the madness.
Absolutely shocking they could clearly see and hear what was going on yet stood back and let adults and kids get crushed. I wish it was just getting carried along mate but people were crushed against the wall falling on the ground and being walked over utter chaos mate honestly

Sky Sports News review by former top Ref Dermot Gallagher says that it was a Celtic foul as Jack jumps into Rogic first!! Oh dear SG bang goes your excuse.
The Zombes will be giving it "But his name's Dermot !!"
They'll be cancelling their subscription as "It's a conspiracy !!"
Did they actually fill their 800 seat allocation ?
A giant step for aesthetics, if there were less of the ugly bastards
'Squeaky Gee' bought into the staunchness, he'll be singing the sash, to get them up for games
HH

I was at that Hampden game and got separated from my wee brother, terriying as you are just along for the ride
We got swept along withour feet not touching the ground, the the big crowd swerve as we went through a gate onto the street, scary to be caught up in that
Hope the wee man is ok and no doubt, he'll be looking forward to his next games
HH

Still buzzing from yesterday's performance and the atmosphere was absolutely unreal. The only Dampner was myself and my wee guy Lennon caught in the absolute chaos behind the North stand trying to get in to the Ground.
My wee guy was getting squashed in the middle and ended up in floods of tears until a fellow supporter gave me a hand to get him up on to my shoulders. I mean I'm 33 and physically fit and not a tiny bloke. But with the stampede I was helpless. But with Celtic fans being the best fans on the Planet the guys around me helped me get my wee fella out of the madness.
So to all them supporters I am forever grateful

I am not one to really send in complaints to anywhere but I can not say anything and have this happen to another child. This was my wee guys first old firm and it ended great but started really bad. So if anyone knows of a direct email I can have to send a wee message to them to voice my opinion on this matter that would be great.
Thanks again and HAIL HAIL
Soory to hear that the wee man got caught up in that
Bad enough for adults, withut kids having to deal with it
Terriifying sceario
Thankfully, he's ok and will be looking forward to many more games
Hope the club take notice and not allow this to happen again
HH

Soory to hear that the wee man got caught up in that
Bad enough for adults, withut kids having to deal with it
Terriifying sceario
Thankfully, he's ok and will be looking forward to many more games
Hope the club take notice and not allow this to happen again
HH
Thanks pal yeah he got a big fright mate the actual game cushioned the blow a bit right enough ?.
And yeah he wouldn't give up his seat for nothing and no body. But this for sure should not be happening HH.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back