Tom Rogic and Nir Bitton

Big tam and nir have been great players for us ,and like every celtic fan am sad to see them going!!but am super excited to see a fully fit idegucci,hatate,calmac,Kyogo,Maeda,jota Abada!!!even turnbull??wee jaimsie next season,☘️☘️☘️We never stop people,,,got to believe in the process ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Genuinely gutted when Oz was added to the expected departure list.

Big Nir a class act on and off the park, sublime footballer and true Celt.

Beyond my surprise, I'm actually quite mystified why they - and the club - didn't agree to wait until next January so that we got full use of their talents during the CL group games. It's a blow to our quality right now, make no mistake. And in those level of games, their experience and ability could help make a difference. Could have.. past-tense now, dammit...:(

Genuinely gutted when Oz was added to the expected departure list.

Big Nir a class act on and off the park, sublime footballer and true Celt.

Beyond my surprise, I'm actually quite mystified why they - and the club - didn't agree to wait until next January so that we got full use of their talents during the CL group games. It's a blow to our quality right now, make no mistake. And in those level of games, their experience and ability could help make a difference. Could have.. past-tense now, dammit...:(
I agree, it’s all very strange, both still have a job to do here, and are by no means “passed it” who leaves a club a few months before their testimonial year?🤷‍♂️

Unless there is something happened in the background that hasn't come out yet (and this doesn't look likely) then it looks like Tam & Nir have left for personal/family reasons.

Maybe we have learnt some recent harsh lessons about not keeping players who are fully 100% focused, as these players rarely play to their full potential.

Their departures will free up some wages to allow us to afford to bring in some fresh players. Now if we can offload half a dozen of our high paid players who are not contributing. Below are the supposed 2022 wages according to Salary Sport website:

Screenshot_20220514-001316_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220514-001333_Samsung Internet.jpg
2022-05-14-00-18-52-850.jpgScreenshot_20220514-001410_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220514-001439_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220514-001429_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220514-001448_Samsung Internet.jpg

Unless there is something happened in the background that hasn't come out yet (and this doesn't look likely) then it looks like Tam & Nir have left for personal/family reasons.

Maybe we have learnt some recent harsh lessons about not keeping players who are fully 100% focused, as these players rarely play to their full potential.

Their departures will free up some wages to allow us to afford to bring in some fresh players. Now if we can offload half a dozen of our high paid players who are not contributing. Below are the supposed 2022 wages according to Salary Sport website:

View attachment 18652View attachment 18653
View attachment 18655View attachment 18656View attachment 18657View attachment 18659
View attachment 18660
Honestly don’t get your point here BB. Trophy day tomorrow 🏆💚

Looking at the chart and current contracts, it might be worth it to jettison a couple of players who don't seem to be part of future plans, like Vigobhoy's favourite player, Christopher Jullien. And what is Bolingoli still doing on the payroll? Sheesh.

Looking at the chart and current contracts, it might be worth it to jettison a couple of players who don't seem to be part of future plans, like Vigobhoy's favourite player, Christopher Jullien. And what is Bolingoli still doing on the payroll? Sheesh.

Yep!

There's a few that need to go, but it's a matter of who wants them and who will give them what they're currently getting with us.....I like the fact Ange has said that a player's character is just as important as his playing ability.....perhaps this will help to ensure we sign the right type of player moving forward.....time will tell...

View attachment 18652View attachment 18653
View attachment 18655View attachment 18656View attachment 18657View attachment 18659
View attachment 18660
£18k a week for Ajeti? Holy fuck you could employ an electrician for that, nearly!

I'd say Jota is somewhat under paid!

For 2 players that I believed were finished within the club, and 2 I wouldn't have been bothered, one bit if they had been classed as surplus to requirements for this rebuild, am delighted that Ange could still see something within them, that others before Ange were failing to see.
Think both have been very pivotal within our success this season, and proved themselves again this season of showing us just how great and worthy celts they have been during there time with us.
Found today, very emotional at the thought of seeing them both for the last time in our famous hooped Jersey, but also a decision that I can respect and understand also.
Has disappointed me hugely in the past few seasons that players such as Scott brown and Craig Gordon amongst others have been denied there well earned goodbye in front of the fans.
Also suspect, going forward both well may have become only bit part squad players, and so to go out at the top in such a remarkable turn around in there fortunes within the club, is a very worthy way to leave us imo.
So thankful for all the wonderful memories, especially from Rogic, and wish the very best to both of them in the future and will forever more be very warnly welcome within paradise for all the great service they have given us.
In this modern era will such overseas players give the amount of service to a club? I wonder if we will see the likes of such players within our ranks again.
Sad day but a very worthy day also for 2 brilliant servents within so much success for their time within our club

Big ange explained in his interview that both players indicated at the start of season they planned for it to be there last??he said that’s why he got oreilly?idegucci?...it’s all there folks!!no conspiracies no shoving guys out no hidden agendas??enjoy our victory☘️☘️Heads on the future...

Big ange explained in his interview that both players indicated at the start of season they planned for it to be there last??he said that’s why he got oreilly?idegucci?...it’s all there folks!!no conspiracies no shoving guys out no hidden agendas??enjoy our victory☘️☘️Heads on the future...
I don't think many on here were believing conspiracies or suggesting players were shoved out of the door, but I think that the compassion we show towards our players' welfare and well-being (how we dealt with Hatem's family issues) will help us secure future signatures of foreign players. They now know that if they do their best for us then they will be dealt with in a respectful manner, so they know if things get tough for them then we will work with them.

I don't think many on here were believing conspiracies or suggesting players were shoved out of the door, but I think that the compassion we show towards our players' welfare and well-being (how we dealt with Hatem's family issues) will help us secure future signatures of foreign players. They now know that if they do their best for us then they will be dealt with in a respectful manner, so they know if things get tough for them then we will work with them.
Totally agree mate,,

£18k a week for Ajeti? Holy fuck you could employ an electrician for that, nearly!

I'd say Jota is somewhat under paid!
Wondered who that was, cutting aboot in sunglasses yesterday, turns out it was Ajeti, he must have been channeling his inner Marvin Compper
Remember him parading about with the trophy and the looks he was getting from team mates, Ryan Christie for one
HH

Back