Tom Rogic

Different countries took different stances on it. The Aussies didn't budge and hauled everyone over. South Korea handled it better. It's always a boot in the stones having Asia or Africa international's in Euro sides with offset tournament schedules ?. Read somewhere the ACON is being moved this year to the summer because of this

That's the thing it's the same minor flair up that we have been "managing". Both medical teams are well aware of it. Rogic has been playing his usual minutes then been given a day or two rest to let the knee settle then been back in training or playing if it was ok for him to do so. The Aussie team was putting that particular niggle down to being cooped up on the flight. Regardless it settled and he was ok for the next game.
As I've posted before I think he needs surgery but it isn't at a point where it needs done instantly.

That's the thing it's the same minor flair up that we have been "managing". Both medical teams are well aware of it. Rogic has been playing his usual minutes then been given a day or two rest to let the knee settle then been back in training or playing if it was ok for him to do so. The Aussie team was putting that particular niggle down to being cooped up on the flight. Regardless it settled and he was ok for the next game.
As I've posted before I think he needs surgery but it isn't at a point where it needs done instantly.

Well it could have seen done during the Winter Break when his employers have no fixtures Makes sense toe but then again I'm not part of Australian International Football set up

If we had told the Aussies that we were sending him for an op how would that have stacked up?

HH?

Depends when we are sending him for the op. If we are doing it late season and he is still available for us till then the Aussies can call on him as long as we judge him fit enough to be playing him as well. The fall out of us refusing to release the player is fines for the club and possibly Rogic being kicked out of the national team. Rogic actively wants to play for the national side. He has been on record several times saying so.

Depends when we are sending him for the op. If we are doing it late season and he is still available for us till then the Aussies can call on him as long as we judge him fit enough to be playing him as well. The fall out of us refusing to release the player is fines for the club and possibly Rogic being kicked out of the national team. Rogic actively wants to play for the national side. He has been on record several times saying so.

But only if he's fit which he obviously isn't

HH?

Same goes for Hibs guys,if you aren’t making the team for the friendly then a couple days grace wouldn’t a hurt,,,a poxy friendly,,,just saying”

I agree, I understand them wanting their best players prepared but as you say, for a friendly they could have done without them if they weren’t starting.

Read somewhere it was Celtic that asked for Rogic to be rested for the friendly due to a flare up of a knee injury, if that's the case then chances are he wouldn't have started at Ibrox and with the injuries affecting the substitutions he might well not have gotten on to the park. I always think it takes him a few weeks to get up to speed when he comes back from playing for Australia

Most footballers feel priviliged to play for their national team. Its another marking in the history books too Bobo ?

Back