Tom Rogic

BILLCOWIE1958

With the Australian's return to fitness and his sublime goal yesterday I think that he has proved that he is the missing part of the puzzle that has seen us playing some rather subdued and ineffectual football on several occasions in the last few months

Now that he is back and seemingly fully fit and scoring goals again I think that the League run in is looking much more favourable for us and the Cup Final v Hertz should be less of a conundrum

The Bhoy is a BIG GAME player and seldom let's us down When fit I think he must start every game He has it in his resume to unlock parked bus defences with his nimble dancing footwork and hit the ball so sweetly goalbound

The amount of downtime he suffered through injury when away serving Australia has I'm sure cost our team performance wise but without any distractions on the horizon before May 25th I feel that the garden is looking so much more rosey than it has done over the past few weeks

The more appearances he makes the more match fitness he'll attain and our gain will be the chagrin of our opposition

I'd go as far as to say that a performing Tom Rogic could be the difference between Lenny being handed the manager gig on a permanent basis or otherwise and with Corpus out of the equation over the coming month or so he is talisman the that Lenny Celtic and the supporters need to bag this UNPRECEDENTED TREBLE TREBLE

It was obvious from the way that HUN Ferguson lunged into him yesterday that he is being targeted by opponents because they recognise his ability and the benefits that he brings us

I feel much happier when he's playing than when he's absent from the side in much the same way as I felt about Kris Commons when he was with us

HH?

With the Australian's return to fitness and his sublime goal yesterday I think that he has proved that he is the missing part of the puzzle that has seen us playing some rather subdued and ineffectual football on several occasions in the last few months

Now that he is back and seemingly fully fit and scoring goals again I think that the League run in is looking much more favourable for us and the Cup Final v Hertz should be less of a conundrum

The Bhoy is a BIG GAME player and seldom let's us down When fit I think he must start every game He has it in his resume to unlock parked bus defences with his nimble dancing footwork and hit the ball so sweetly goalbound

The amount of downtime he suffered through injury when away serving Australia has I'm sure cost our team performance wise but without any distractions on the horizon before May 25th I feel that the garden is looking so much more rosey than it has done over the past few weeks

The more appearances he makes the more match fitness he'll attain and our gain will be the chagrin of our opposition

I'd go as far as to say that a performing Tom Rogic could be the difference between Lenny being handed the manager gig on a permanent basis or otherwise and with Corpus out of the equation over the coming month or so he is talisman the that Lenny Celtic and the supporters need to bag this UNPRECEDENTED TREBLE TREBLE

It was obvious from the way that HUN Ferguson lunged into him yesterday that he is being targeted by opponents because they recognise his ability and the benefits that he brings us

I feel much happier when he's playing than when he's absent from the side in much the same way as I felt about Kris Commons when he was with us

HH?
hopefully he can stay fit and injury free, seem to have so many players with hamstring pulls, and badly protected by officials from nasty hatchet players.

Between Rogic low stamina and injury proneness, I think he is a luxury man. Talent is awesome and is one of best players when fit, but seems to be so injury prone I wonder if its purely bad luck with him.

Hope he stays fit and gets even fitter.

hopefully he can stay fit and injury free, seem to have so many players with hamstring pulls, and badly protected by officials from nasty hatchet players.

Between Rogic low stamina and injury proneness, I think he is a luxury man. Talent is awesome and is one of best players when fit, but seems to be so injury prone I wonder if its purely bad luck with him.

He's obviously not fully match fit but that should come the more games he plays
Hopefully he can stay fit for the remaining 6 games as I feel we're a better team with him than without him

HH?

Staying fit is the key. Our first team have played an enormous amount of football over the past 4-5 years with very little break. It’s incredible that we have managed to maintain our level of consistency domestically & I believe the players deserve a helluva lot of credit for what they have won for us. These are historical times for Celtic fans & I hope our board acknowledge this & support our new manager with funds to help our talented squad complete the 10! Please, don’t let us down Mr. Desmond?

One of the many things that annoyed me yesterday was that Animal knew that Tom was just back from a long lay off, the game was all but over, it was 2 nil and they were already a man down, yet this poor excuse for a footballer still tried to break his legs with a 2 footed tackle, noticed his tosser of a manager chose not to mention this incident..

It was great to see Dancing Feet ? Tom Rogic back.
He’s what’s been missed in tight games where taking on a player beating and creating space behind the opposition and either scoring or putting a defence splitting passes in.
It’s great to have him back let’s hope to his best. Because his best is awesome.

HH ☘️

People forget that big Oz does obscene amounts of travelling when on international duty- more than any other Celtic player.

Couple that with injuries and of course a non-stop year last year due to the World Cup, he needs a good rest more than any other player too.

Tie up the league without him, and save him for a Cup Final 2nd-half cameo if needed - he's most use to us rested and 100% fit for the summer's CL qualifiers.

Back