Tom the truth teller Boyd

A Statement said: "We have had absolutely no contact from the SFA in relation to this matter and, given the context and circumstances in which the comments were made, would be astonished if the matter were to be progressed. If it is, then we will respond robustly." ya shower o fannies

ok i added the last bit

A Statement said: "We have had absolutely no
contact from the SFA in relation to this matter and, given the context and circumstances in which the comments were made, would be astonished if the matter were to be progressed. If it is, then we will respond robustly." YA SHOWER AE MASONIC DIRTY, CHEATIN HUN BASTARDS!!!????..I edited with what shd have been the REAL STATEMENT!!????

A Statement said: "We have had absolutely no contact from the SFA in relation to this matter and, given the context and circumstances in which the comments were made, would be astonished if the matter were to be progressed. If it is, then we will respond robustly." ya shower o fannies

ok i added the last bit

Ye missed oot the "we will respond robustly" bit Kelly.

Tom English spouting garbage about this on the radio just now, hasn't mentioned Cheatin Beaton gaun on the lash with his pals in the Crown bar after his brotherly display that afternoon.
Listening just now and he has the nerve to say when will refs maybe have a legal rep step in and bring them to book for saying they are bias and basically calling them a liar by questioning their integrity and creating conspiracies.

Can only be one answer to this shite, Rangers 1872 were liquidated and the BBC are propogating a lie that a dead club rose to become the same with titles and honours intact, now if Tom and Jonathon want to spout rules, show me a rule that allowed the dead club to become unincorporated. And show me a CVA exit certificate.

Last edited:
Got to laugh at these hacks, falling over themselves to get Tom Boyd dragged up in front of the blazer squad by using words like 'scathing' and 'explosive' for a factual statement he made about a ref......yet they've got the sum total of fuck all to say about Dunfermline fans chanting some truly horrendous shit! :cautious: Journalists my arse, a bunch of fucking zombie fetishists with NUJ cards!

My take regards Beatons officiating .
The SFA decided to give the cheat (what looked like on paper) an easy LC tie against opposition celtic were expected to dispatch at home with ease .
He would have been told to keep a low profile and not attract any attention to himself .That is why IMO he failed to give Dunfermline a free kick in the box for a easy to call high boot by Jullien he was compromised and should never be near a game involving us
As the game wore on though he could not contain his bias and he must have been raging at the thought of losing a chance of killing our treble .
Their penalty claim was never a penalty and if he would have given it he would have blown the plan out the water .
Maybe someone reminded him in his earpiece that the brothers have bigger fish to fry

Members online

No members online now.

Back