Tom the truth teller Boyd

50 Shades of Green

Well done Tom, tell the truth and shame the media devil's.

Its not as if the cheat doesn't drink in a hun pub with hun mates is it.

Jabba been after our truth teller for a while IMHO as he doesn't toe the media line and actually had to give up working in the main stream media when they became selective about the bad news bears.

Gawn yirsel Tom, keep calling the cheats out.

YNWA

Well done Tom, tell the truth and shame the media devil's.

Its not as if the cheat doesn't drink in a hun pub with hun mates is it.

Jabba been after our truth teller for a while IMHO as he doesn't toe the media line and actually had to give up working in the main stream media when they became selective about the bad news bears.

Gawn yirsel Tom, keep calling the cheats out.

YNWA
Only in Scotland do you get hung out to dry for actually telling the truth, cheatin Beaton is a hun , no ifs not buts , if HE chooses to get selfies taken in his local hun boozer after a game where he clearly was biased against Celtic , then he should get all that Tom Boyd can throw at him

I doubt he will, but PL & the PLC should be 100% behind Tom Boyd.

Guarantee that if this was sevco, the press would be all about the ref! the fraud would have ordered the spin doctor to get in first and create and manage the news.

Looks like our PLC is at the moment leaving Tom to the wolf pack.

Another example of not so great far from a supposed business genius Celtic man PL. The letter last season was a token pathetic attempt to defend our players against a cheat.

Last edited:
He's been cited by the SFA Compliance Officer now! Incredible!
Good! Let's hope Celtic TV play this smart and put all of attention onto why the authorities think it is acceptable for our "top" ref is publicly frequenting a pub which is accepted as being do closely linked with one specific team. Not only are refs supposed to be impartial (no laughing now) but they should also be seen to be squeaky clean - especially when there are so many stories already being openly discussed about the allegiance of this particular ref! And after being involved yet again in several high profile "mistakes" that contributed to that team controversially beating their rivals.

A great opportunity to highlight the bias of the authorities and Beaton.

Tom boyd hasn't said anything that Beaton hasn't done was he not down the hun pub having a few with the lads .if he can't see that was a penalty he shouldn't be a referee if he knows it was a penalty and didn't give it he shouldn't be a referee. Celtic football club need to back Tom now hurry up do the right thing.

This my friends in Celtic is another watershed moment in our history....just like the Flag was with Robert Kelly.....these hun scumbags are trying to stifle the truth.....if Peter Lawwell doesn’t back Tom Boyd 100% here then there’s a tsunami coming his way.....believe it
Absolute true,I am wrong at the start of last season did stinky stevie not make accusations of about Sevco saying it has always been up against the governing body for years .Question? Was anything done regarding stinky stevie gees comments did not hear much from the press here in Scotland as usual double standards only in Scotland.Tommy B makes a honest assessment and now the press want him hung,drawn,and quartered just wonder what our old Fergus would have made of this ,my way of thinking he would have said bring it on ya shower, but this board today will I guess just accept it

Members online

Latest posts

Back