Tommy's complicated relationship with Prince Andrew

they still do from my experience every neighbour i had in life who was rangers or now sevco fans quite lierally kicked shit out of their wife when rangers got beaten, it would be that loud you hear it through walls for hours and repeat next time they lose
It’s Sad indictment of the Male race. the majority are ok but there’s enough out there who treat there other half like trash. Sadly know a few who’ve taken a beating from their man and happily now walked away from them. This was my Sisters life always said she was clumsy had my suspicion then a man I like Big Hun Grand Master told me it was the bastard she lived with
Even wanted to help but sorted it myself
She now lives with Good man whose called Dad by the other His Kids.
This guy He’s an uncle Great man one of the few OO and Huns who I would go to war with Total gent.
Went OT to get ma daft Celtic supporting son his job as a Mechanic.
But Men must do better

HH 😔

It’s Sad indictment of the Male race. the majority are ok but there’s enough out there who treat there other half like trash. Sadly know a few who’ve taken a beating from their man and happily now walked away from them. This was my Sisters life always said she was clumsy had my suspicion then a man I like Big Hun Grand Master told me it was the bastard she lived with
Even wanted to help but sorted it myself
She now lives with Good man whose called Dad by the other His Kids.
This guy He’s an uncle Great man one of the few OO and Huns who I would go to war with Total gent.
Went OT to get ma daft Celtic supporting son his job as a Mechanic.
But Men must do better

HH 😔
the chick currently upstair from me has chucked dude out so many times even had him arrested one time her face was caved in black and blue

But despite fact you hear it through walls she claims she fell over and within couple days the dude is back on scene

its like stockholm syndrome or something she must have.

she chucks his clothes out window one day next day its back to holding hands walking down street until next time sevco get bad result then boom

My first rental was like that the whole family used to come round and knock the shite out of each other then the other side of the family would do it i gave up living there after 2 months fk it Beirut was more appealing

Staunchness was taking a beating then saying hiya as you passed them in the street

While I don't condone anyone trying to be someone else's moral conscience, obviously something I posted in jest, was taken out of context by a member
I don't need to know anyone's personal issues or situation, it's a forum and we are all strangers
After some thought ,I realised that it may have offended their sensibilities, so I decided to delete the post
HH

Last edited:
While I don't condone anyone trying to be someone else's moral conscience, obviously something I posted in jest, was taken out of context by a member
I don't need to know anyone's personal issues or situation, it's a forum and we are all strangers
After some thought ,I realised that it may have offended their sensibilities, so I decided to delete the post
HH
Nothing worse than a snowflake...am no stirring it a swear 😂

Don't remember Gordon Neely involved with Celtic.
Don't forget Harry Dunn...think they got rid of one then employed another straight away...the key word being ' employed'...but sevco need not worry...coz Dave king then n now the current board just send them to the liquidators...how convenient for a club that gets everything for free n bumps every cunt

Reactions: POD
That’s all well and good mate,,but your not dealing way normal thinking people,wit kinda mental cunt wants to joke aboot abuse of any sort,,starve the prick of oxygen I say🙂
Whit kind a nob end wants Tae come on rival blog in the first place...neve in ma life have a went on their mingin blogs...they don't make water warm enuff Tae cleanse yae efter it

Rangers had atleast 30 victims clown..
If yae dig deep you'll find it...it was reported at the time....but you'll need to ask the liquidators since rangers don't exist about the compen claims.....this is when yae ken a huns worried....thinkin the only thing that's gonni even it up is child abuse compen...yae shittin yar sel ya Hun bastard...away n shag yar sister ya inbred hillbilly

Rangers had atleast 30 victims clown..
If yae dig deep you'll find it...it was reported at the time....but you'll need to ask the liquidators since rangers don't exist about the compen claims.....this is when yae ken a huns worried....thinkin the only thing that's gonni even it up is child abuse compen...yae shittin yar sel ya Hun bastard...away n shag yar sister ya inbred hillbilly
Wiz meant fur tomhun dilligaf..sorry ser

Members online

Latest posts

Back