Tommy's complicated relationship with Prince Andrew

See you lads for 10IAR heil heil
I guess that solves the riddle

You have no evidense. You support a club who went to hell hell because your masonic masters decided it was cheaper with a pile of secrets. And instead of confessing the truth you project your vile world of secrets onto the thing you hate most.

And 1 will never be 55 unless you have a coverup supported by masonic secrets

weird your club died chasing the Celtic and club 2 doesnt look like its on solid foundations either

Well, let's deny them that which they seek ! The sooner this thread is removed the better. Don't give it oxygen folks.
Personally I like the truth and I have no problem with anybody from any persuasion presenting their opinion on any topic

If he presents factual evidense then im all for hearing wtf he has to say

if he presents only biased hatefilled dross built on spurious conjecture and perhaps bigotry then it will be nice for the law to get get involved since he claims he likes the law

Personally I like the truth and I have no problem with anybody from any persuasion presenting their opinion on any topic

if he presents only biased hatefilled dross built on spurious conjecture and perhaps bigotry then it will be nice for the law to get get involved since he claims he likes the law
FFS TET. He is pure and simply a sevco supporting Troll. Not interested in having an adult conversation. Just on here to wind up "mhankies".

Ach, the daft wee boy has had his 5 minutes of fun, so just rubber ear him and he'll die off, just like his fitba team
Mibbe he's related to Gordon Neely

That’s all well and good mate,,but your not dealing way normal thinking people,wit kinda mental cunt wants to joke aboot abuse of any sort,,starve the prick of oxygen I say🙂

You okay hun?

You okay hun?
A hun is a sociopath

both historically and contemporary

Huns tells lies and exhibit disregard for property and generally believe they are the master race.

Nothing bigoted about the truth when exposing YOUR Kults projections

You are pretending to be a Celtic fan

lie number 1
Your Klub destroyed itself but pretends it was wronged, its part of your narcisist Kult
Your Klubs promote glib and shameless lies
Your Klubs abhore confession and like all sociopaths project your actions onto your victims

You like a rigged game and even when you win you like to smash things up

Spurious conjecture is not the truth but it seems your KKKlub of secrets claims it knows

Good wan

A hun is a sociopath

both historically and contemporary

Huns tells lies and exhibit disregard for property and generally believe they are the master race.

Nothing bigoted about the truth when exposing YOUR Kults projections

You are pretending to be a Celtic fan

lie number 1
Your Klub destroyed itself but pretends it was wronged, its part of your narcisist Kult
Your Klubs promote glib and shameless lies
Your Klubs abhore confession and like all sociopaths project your actions onto your victims

You like a rigged game and even when you win you like to smash things up

Spurious conjecture is not the truth but it seems your KKKlub of secrets claims it knows

Good wan

Ah! So it's seems some of them are still 'smarting' from their own visit to the 4th division. Well, it's not somewhere we will ever experience, we have only ever been in the top flight.
But credit where it's due Tommo. As a new club you almost, well apart from the one year you didn't get promoted, made it straight to the top from the bottom where, as a new club, you had to start. I hope you enjoyed your visits to all those exotic grounds in the lower leagues, I'm sure they were most grateful for your hate filled repertoire of songs.
Oh well done on showing the world how to 'party' after your assisted title win. We won it 9 times and never managed to wreak George Square once.
Even after we won a quadruple treble we just couldn't manage that level of celebration. I'm sure the people (that's normal people not peepol) of Glasgow were impressed.
Well you and your wee pals reading these replys have had right wee laugh at the expense of sex abuse victims, something your own club is guilty of.
You're a real hero Tommo. Take a bow. You utter clown, and a coward.

Spurious conjecture buddy

Shows the depravity of your peepo that you promote apurious congecture

I have watched this video many times and it has no evidense, just pure hearsay

Weird that even the people claiming it happened in video claim they didnt know

But you do

good wan

Now any body who ever hurts kids like your kulture promotes should be locked up

fact that Celtic are victim but you think its funny like a sociopath would

if the family didnt know how could Celtic

But you dont do the truth

you promote hearsay to avoid confession

its your kulture

Last edited by a moderator:
Spurious conjecture buddy

Shows the depravity of your peepo that you promote apurious congecture

I have watched this video many times and it has no evidense, just pure hearsay

Weird that even the people claiming it happened in video claim they didnt know

But you do

good wan

Now any body who ever hurts kids like your kulture promotes should be locked up

fact that Celtic are victim but you think its funny like a sociopath would

if the family didnt know how could Celtic

But you dont do the truth

you promote hearsay to avoid confession

its your kulture
Brilliant from Tet ..

Tommy the Non-Tim has been deleted.
No doubt he will crawl from the gutter under a new name once more. Bit like his club, might be theTommo17, Tommo17 International, Tommo Sevco...?

Just a reminder Tommo, Jelly and Ice Cream on 14th February and 14th June.

The Rangers Football Club Ltd,[3] previously named Sevco Scotland Ltd, is a limited company based in Glasgow. Sevco Scotland Limited was formed in May 2012 to purchase the assets of The Rangers Football Club Plc (which was subsequently renamed RFC 2012 plc), incorporated in 1899,[4] which went out of business and entered liquidation procedures on 14 June 2012.[5] After Sevco purchased the business, goodwill[6][7] and assets of The Rangers Football Club Plc,[8] including Rangers FC and Ibrox Stadium, several players agreed to have their contracts transferred to the new company.[9] Some players left to join other clubs as free agents since their former employer had been in breach of contract. After an application to transfer the old company's Scottish Premier League membership was rejected, an application to join the Scottish Football League was accepted with the club being placed in the third division. The Rangers Football Club Plc's SFA membership share was transferred to Sevco Scotland Ltd on 27 July 2012.[10] Sevco Scotland Ltd was renamed The Rangers Football Club Ltd on 31 July 2012.[11]

What can you say. Wankers every last one of them. They're afraid, they're very afraid. Where are all their star buys? Why are they stuck with all the wantaways? Why won't someone/anyone buy fatbaws? When are they going to go bust again?
So many questions, so little time, and so little grey matter. 😂 😂 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back