Tommy's complicated relationship with Prince Andrew

Personally I like the truth and I have no problem with anybody from any persuasion presenting their opinion on any topic

If he presents factual evidense then im all for hearing wtf he has to say

if he presents only biased hatefilled dross built on spurious conjecture and perhaps bigotry then it will be nice for the law to get get involved since he claims he likes the law
Anybody who has taken the time to read my posts, even as recently as a few day ago, would be aware that I fervently want the guilty parties held to account. I've never been one to hide from the truth TT.
However, the nonsense from vermin like this prick has nothing to do with truth, justice, or honour. These peepul don' t give a flying feck about the victims. Truth is always the first casualty when they spout their venom.

Anybody who has taken the time to read my posts, even as recently as a few day ago, would be aware that I fervently want the guilty parties held to account. I've never been one to hide from the truth TT.
However, the nonsense from vermin like this prick has nothing to do with truth, justice, or honour. These peepul don' t give a flying feck about the victims. Truth is always the first casualty when they spout their venom.
it can help put him in prison if he spouts malicious tripe in a public place especially if its layered with kultural bias highlighting their depravity.

What can you say. Wankers every last one of them. They're afraid, they're very afraid. Where are all their star buys? Why are they stuck with all the wantaways? Why won't someone/anyone buy fatbaws? When are they going to go bust again?
So many questions, so little time, and so little grey matter. 😂 😂 😂
You say star buys Shirley you meant Star bars Mm Poonshoap bargains awfeking rite
Boaby Sands wee nepheeew.
ah stertit well then dooonhill like the auldestest team ever needys
We huv the bestest shares ever mair thin Elgin dusk and macrodust pit thigither
By Dupmon

HH 😒

Prince Andrew, a member of their precious Royal family, involved in an active child sex trafficking case, and his bestie was a pedophile? ..the scum saying much about this on their own blogs?

I think you’ll find that Prince Andrew the Duke of York, has now been instructed not to use his HRH title and his military affiliations have been removed by order of the Queen.

The man now known as Andrew, will defend the case against him as a private citizen.

Andy has been thrown under the bus.

Lurking Huns GIRFUY

I wish there was one.....just one.....intelligent sevco fan, who understood what happened to their old club and was worried about what's happening to his new club. I'd like that fan to log on to the noise and have a proper debate on how Scottish football can be fixed!! But alas....there is not. So we have utter goons like this numpty, who would rather celebrate in child abuse. Sad sad sad.

Members online

Back