Tommy's complicated relationship with Prince Andrew

I wish there was one.....just one.....intelligent sevco fan, who understood what happened to their old club and was worried about what's happening to his new club. I'd like that fan to log on to the noise and have a proper debate on how Scottish football can be fixed!! But alas....there is not. So we have utter goons like this numpty, who would rather celebrate in child abuse. Sad sad sad.

Mibbies 1 or 2 on here will break cover and grant yer wish Lubo...

I think you’ll find that Prince Andrew the Duke of York, has now been instructed not to use his HRH title and his military affiliations have been removed by order of the Queen.

The man now known as Andrew, will defend the case against him as a private citizen.

Andy has been thrown under the bus.

Lurking Huns GIRFUY
Is the Queenie yasin Slippy as a bus Advisor Mm

HH 😂

I wish there was one.....just one.....intelligent sevco fan, who understood what happened to their old club and was worried about what's happening to his new club. I'd like that fan to log on to the noise and have a proper debate on how Scottish football can be fixed!! But alas....there is not. So we have utter goons like this numpty, who would rather celebrate in child abuse. Sad sad sad.
Thiy dieded causey thi unsheen fenian haun

HH 🧤

Back