Tommy's complicated relationship with Prince Andrew

Anybody who has taken the time to read my posts, even as recently as a few day ago, would be aware that I fervently want the guilty parties held to account. I've never been one to hide from the truth TT.
However, the nonsense from vermin like this prick has nothing to do with truth, justice, or honour. These peepul don' t give a flying feck about the victims. Truth is always the first casualty when they spout their venom.
Do you not think Frank we went a bit far with this,,we might have given these
peepul a complex,,then again if it,s free I dont suppose it will matter to them as
we know they will take anything for nothing.

HH

TBH, I feel disgusted that such a subject ever sees the light of day upon a celtic site, and even more upon point scoring, yet understandable after the muck the zombies have tried to rejoice in and now getting there comeuppance yet again.
Never had any respect towards the royal family and never would so either, so fitting enough to be bought down with the shame they deserved over the centuries of crime they bought about worldwide.
This so called British empire is as good as gone and when that bint with the crown pops her clogs then its just about finished and long may it remain so.
As us as a club, I believe that the victims who's voices have remained so silent for far too long, need to be heard to bring about the end of such disgusting behaviour that many of the privileged in society have revelled in for far to long.
Even if it meant us joining forces with the scum to bring about the end of the point scoring over matters so vile, I would also be in favour of such as a way forward.
I however condone any parties who have ever behaved in such a behaviour know matter what there status is or were, and it has to STOP imo, as are we really all getting dragged down to the scum level and have they now got anything about them to now rise above such a disgusting level still?
I very much doubt it, but still can live in hope.

WC - you are an absolute genius. Re-reading the spiteful hate-filled troll's sick posts now are just hilarious. Especially changing the title to reference the Arsehole Formerly Known As Prince.

Maybe this forum needs more than just the one active Administrator specifically to nip these types of trolls in the bud to stop them from keep posting their sickening filth?

We did have a discussion about this on here a couple of years ago and most thought it was a good idea for MD to cover night shift as this was when most of the boozed up sicko nonsense was posted but I don't think anyone approached you with this idea (I think we all sobered up). Sadly that isn't an option now but we do have a few trusted regulars in other time zones that could possibly assist covering the nightshift.

Just read this thread, the first page or so...was about to call you out for being so out of order until I realised the captain had edited his posts 😬🤣
Ffs ya soooky barsteward yi get a backbone ya jacobs cracker back yi

HH 🦴

WC - you are an absolute genius. Re-reading the spiteful hate-filled troll's sick posts now are just hilarious. Especially changing the title to reference the Arsehole Formerly Known As Prince.

Maybe this forum needs more than just the one active Administrator specifically to nip these types of trolls in the bud to stop them from keep posting their sickening filth?

We did have a discussion about this on here a couple of years ago and most thought it was a good idea for MD to cover night shift as this was when most of the boozed up sicko nonsense was posted but I don't think anyone approached you with this idea (I think we all sobered up). Sadly that isn't an option now but we do have a few trusted regulars in other time zones that could possibly assist covering the nightshift.
Not a bad idea
imho
HH

Have to agree great idea BB 👏

HH 👏

Happy to add any of the mainstay posters as admins. The forum belongs to us all.

Members online

No members online now.

Back