Tommy's complicated relationship with Prince Andrew

I vote for Boab, Shammy, Kelly and Bridie to be admins, they've all been here from the start and we respect them all (other than Kelly)
There are a number of things to consider about being an Admin including security as you'd be dealing with people's personal information and contact details. I believe DILLIGAF has experience of administrating another forum before and he covers nightshift when most of the boozed up sicko shit gets posted. I thought he would be a good person to cover nights (sorry for putting your name into the raffle).

I wasn't suggesting any changes to WC's policy of letting arguments continue but only to share the burden of being able step in and delete the usual sickness stuff that gets posted more quickly whenever a new very obvious lurker joins and posts that crap.

Last edited:
There are a number of things to consider about being an Admin including security as you'd be dealing with people's personal information and contact details. I believe DILLIGAF has experience of administrating another forum before and he covers nightshift when most of the boozed up sicko shit gets posted. I thought he would be a good person to cover nights (sorry for putting your name into the raffle).

I wasn't suggesting any changes to WC's policy of letting arguments continue but only to share the burden of being able step in and delete the usual sickness stuff that gets posted more quickly whenever a new very obvious lurker joins and posts that crap.
Appreciate the 'nomination' and yes, I have some experience in website/forum based Admin
There's some right eejits out there and I remember one morning that I opened my laptop, to find my email inbox, filled with reports, that some 'new member' (member being the operative word) had posted his profile pic of him, sporting a huge 'boabby' in an attempt to get his pojer, from some of the female members :rolleyes:
It was a pet, forum based website, with more than 15,000 members worldwide, and not everyone behaved themselves, but anyone stepping over the line was banned, and their account deleted
It was much like Facebook, where you could upload pics and videos, and use a profile pic, so I guess he scrolled through and picked the ones he felt might be 'interested'
His given location was Turkey, and I guess he thought he could just use the site, as a 'dating' site
Anyway, if WC would like some help in the wee small hours of the interweb, I'll be glad to be of assistance

HH

Back