TOMORROW'S HEADLINES (from smsm)

He is now a victim of Sectarian abus
It is rife in Ipox and not a mention in our press.
Neil Lennon anyone.
The pie man wants them rooted out this is coming from the most bigoted person in football.

Stranger than fiction.
Oh follow.follow is calling for AW to be sacked for condoning it.

Daily Ranger Match Report.
By Billy Sash

Football died today, as Celtic players and fans stooped to new levels of being party poopers and delayed 55 for hopefully just another year.

Latest reports I have just invented, suggest up to 9,000 seats were wantonly destroyed by Celtic fans as they celebrated a late winner that broke not only my heart, but the sainted Stevie G’s, as he realised that his players not being allowed to hack at will wouldn’t be allowed in a shameful capitulation from the SFA.

Celtic huffed and puffed and no matter how many fingers and toes I crossed, not in a Catholic way, I may add, couldn’t help Killie win this game. I had already texted my Mrs, Orangina to get the tunes on, as it looked like ending in a draw and I would be marching in the door shortly with a couple of kebabs and a cargo.

Not to be. Up pops Broon with a sklaf that ended up in the net and I didn’t even have the energy to whistle The Cry to myself. I just cried.

We can only hope Valencia cuff them on Thursday, as let’s face it, that’s all we have.

What about they 12,000 ruined seats though? Surely a three point deduction is the least we can expect, or Indeed 8? Make it a round 10 and give the Glorious sons of Struth a fighting chance. It’s only fair, and we will see the true colours of the Lawell controlled SFA, if they refuse to deduct points for those 16,000 seats. It’s the least they can do. 20,000 seats destroyed demands action. Over to you.

Football lost today. 55 is on hold again, and the more I think about it, Defoe and Davis might not win us anything after all. I blame Lawell. And I’m sure you do too. Oh the Bluebells are very blue Indeed.

Well over on FF The Peepul are pure fuckin raging, cause Broonys tackle was worse than Shagger on yon sheep cvnt, also demanding our support be banned for breaking seats, coming from the toilet wreckers is a bit rich.

Hail Hail 8in a row & The Treble Treble

Members online

Latest posts

Back