TOMORROW'S HEADLINES (from smsm)

Kriss boyd in intensive care as the coin has destroyed the remaining brain tissue. Doctors states it’s serious he might pull through. The fat fuck has destroyed the scanner. Due to ongoing treatment his mouth has been wired shut. Sally Mcoist says the way Celtic’s celebrations were beyond anything he’s ever done as a Manager.
Breaking Graeme Murty has been refused asylum with ISIS.
Reality they’ll print pish when the paper should be used to wipe shite far yer arse.
Who gives a fuck what the daily follow says or the current hun. Get your news through the inter web, Celtic noise , Celtic news now.
Or the catholic herald.

HH ☘️??

Will the red top bog rolls adorn their back page with "Celtic set to win the league" or "Celtic fluked it while all the decisions went against sevco"

What do you think the hacks will dream up for tomorrow?
Going by fester fester it will be more child abuse as 5 year taught sing sectarian hatred at celtic pub. Or Boyd was sectarian attacked by coins for being british.

pages and pages of those two as the sociopaths garner support for thier hate fest.

One had the temerity to suggest its all because of the sectarian teaching at catholic schools.

Seems all agree that referees are clearly now instructed to fair whcih to them means its 50 percent more biased than before.

I would expect the singer in the video who had the wee boy up will be targeted as child abuser.

And the imaginary bogey man look look and the sociopathic concern for the use of orange bast"rds to the tune of lion sleep tonight.

Boyd was clearly attacked by coin because he is aprotestant and the orange song is clear hatred of their religion the british religion.

The bloke getting a wean to sing that song at celtic club should ber ashamed for teaching him to swear in public.

But this anti protestant fudge is thier new battle cry.

and i suspect it will be ramped to fever pitch should they get beaten by Killie. Who mus have lay down to us in order to keep their energy for their match.

I expect the paranoia and sociopathic rage will also be ramping after todays lae winner by a player they clearly think should have had straight red for much worse than club foot

Going by fester fester it will be more child abuse as 5 year taught sing sectarian hatred at celtic pub. Or Boyd was sectarian attacked by coins for being british.

pages and pages of those two as the sociopaths garner support for thier hate fest.

One had the temerity to suggest its all because of the sectarian teaching at catholic schools.

Seems all agree that referees are clearly now instructed to fair whcih to them means its 50 percent more biased than before.

I would expect the singer in the video who had the wee boy up will be targeted as child abuser.

And the imaginary bogey man look look and the sociopathic concern for the use of orange bast"rds to the tune of lion sleep tonight.

Boyd was clearly attacked by coin because he is aprotestant and the orange song is clear hatred of their religion the british religion.

The bloke getting a wean to sing that song at celtic club should ber ashamed for teaching him to swear in public.

and i suspect it will be ramped to fever pitch should they get beaten by Killie. Who mus have lay down to us in order to keep their energy for their match.

I expect the paranoia and sociopathic rage will also be ramping after todays lae winner by a player they clearly think should have had straight red for much worse than club foot

They talk shit and spout bile whereas here on Celtic Noise we do banter, humour and have a right fkn laugh. I love being a TIM me. ?

Am tellin yeas its dem an dir fukin kaflik ejukayshun, we fukin kneed tae gerrit stoaped

Its ramping higher and higher.

REALLY SHOULD BECOME A STUDY INTO THE SOCIOPATHIC MINDSET THAT FESTER FESTER

NOT ONLY ARE THEY CLAIMING THE ARE VICTIMS OF CONSPIRACY THEY ARE APPEALING FOR ACTION

Apparently Andy Walker is bigot for saying Kris boyd loves it, as Celtic fans shout abuse at him behind the goal.

AND CELTIC HAVE BRAINWASHED EVERY CLUB TO HATE THEM AND THEIR RELIGION WTF

Its ramping higher and higher.

REALLY SHOULD BECOME A STUDY INTO THE SOCIOPATHIC MINDSET THAT FESTER FESTER

NOT ONLY ARE THEY CLAIMING THE ARE VICTIMS OF CONSPIRACY THEY ARE APPEALING FOR ACTION

Apparently Andy Walker is bigot for saying Kris boyd loves it, as Celtic fans shout abuse at him behind the goal.

AND CELTIC HAVE BRAINWASHED EVERY CLUB TO HATE THEM AND THEIR RELIGION WTF

BillStruthsBudgie over on Fester Fester reckons the are losing the league because they are so far behind us on,,,,,, wait for it ,,,,,,,, Media Manipulation.!!!!!!!
Thats enough, my ribs are done and my sides have split, LMFAO

Headline : '' Referee Madden under investigation for a horrendous display in Killie v Celtic match .''

Our match correspondent ( and well-known Killie Pie consumer ) , Kris Boyd , was among many who were incensed at brother Madden's shockingly poor performance . After collecting some coins from the pitch which had been donated to him for his half-time pies , he sent us this report :

No clear penalties were awarded to Killie despite none of their players falling in the box ;

Peacemaker Broadfoot was dismissed for a nothing tackle that Madden could easily have said ''he didn't see clearly '' and taken retrospective action - after the game ; (he could cite the McGregor tackle as a precedent )

Brown should have been red carded for deliberately causing the ball to strike an opponent in an overly aggressive manner which then ended up in the net - ''somebody could easily have died '' - a clear foul for Killie should have been awarded .

Weah was a lucky boy to escape a red card when he blatantly allowed three Killie players to harass and jostle him as soon as he came on and let this continue to the final whistle - in the melee that followed the end of the game ''somebody else could have died ''.

It is hoped that a strongly worded statement will be forthcoming from the Ibrox chairman who has been the sole complainer this season about the falling standards of refereeing in Celtic games .

Will the red top bog rolls adorn their back page with "Celtic set to win the league" or "Celtic fluked it while all the decisions went against sevco"

What do you think the hacks will dream up for tomorrow?

Hail Hail ☘️ Shamrock, Brendan's Treble Treble is on or Stevie G, no better than Pedro or the magic hat ? King looks for new manager. Rodgers 3 Title's, The Ranger's 3 Manager's

LOL, half a dozen plastic seats buckled and a 'conveniently' placed bottle of Buckie for the photo.

The horror, the horror...

Assuming its a real picture of real damaged seats, damaged by Celtic fans, it looks like its quite deliberate and unnecessary thuggish damage.

Which gives the MSM, and the anti-Celtic fan movement ammunition to use propaganda apologetics of they are as bad as each other.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back