Tonights 2-1 victory

Was more impressed with them than I was with us. Thought we looked well off CL qualifying pace. And if the rumours about bring going in a useless cunt at RB are true then all in a disappointment.
Thought our passing was fucking atrocious for the whole night.

Need to up our game and we still need five players.

I did think they played well and I would like to see them meet and beat sevco in the next round of the EL.

It’s early I know but after that shit show on Saturday and that last night I’m sorry but we need to get players in.

Piss poor.

Reactions: Ray
So we've despatched the Bosnian double champions from the champions league and with that I am satisfied. However , and call me fickle , I am, the manner in which we lost the goal really irritated the fek out of me. I could see it, I could smell it coming even, and that even though Bain hadn't had a save to make all night, 1 attack 1-1 & wtf? This is the champions league and we took our foot off the gas and to me that is unforgivable. Eddy ? I dont know where he thought he was, still on his holidays?Griffiths shouldve come on at ht. Morgan , I wish he'd stop diving around and just play the game though still played well. Granted my gripe is small totties given we are comfortably through but we will not get away with that as we progress. On the positive side and there's plenty to be positive about. Bolingoli looks like we've found another gem, rusty sure , quality of opposition sure , but I really like the look of him. We are still not at close to full strength with shved , Rogic, ntcham , arzani, jullien even griff still to come in. RB ? (lenny has made it clear ) Ralston only in emergency. The refereeing was worse than our own and that's saying a hell of a lot, hammer throwers all over the park how Sarajevo finished with 11 men only the SFA would know. I thought disgraceful challenges and it's a miracle we didn't catch a bad injury. We're through is all that matters at this point of course but we can't get our RBS in quick enough especially now lennys made it clear Ralston isn't ready, we all knew that but lennys given him a chance at least, it's clear to all hes a season or 2 loans away from being Celtic quality. Please get the RBS in asap or get gutman over here now. We'll beat our next CL opponents but after that if we don't have the RBS in by then I fear it's the Europa league. Qualy round 3 and the play off will likely be against quality sides and we must be better equipped (I'm sure we will be) I had no clue for a short time of our formation (could argue that is no bad thing). Just to be clear it's minor gripes as all that matters at this point is we progress and we have so I'm happy and grateful if not overwhelmed. HH
Good points ,agree entirely, but plenty to look forward too, just not sharp enough, will get there hh

Good points ,agree entirely, but plenty to look forward too, just not sharp enough, will get there hh

I hope so. Early days but a reminder we need to act sooner rather than later. I thought they were a good wee team. Don’t get me wrong they will only be a good team if Sevco get them and struggle to beat them.

Thought Brown was good but the overall level of passing was poor too often. Created very little in way of creating clear cut chances. It is early but we lacked zip and defensively again against better teams we would be put to the sword.

We needed to bring in quality before the possibility of losing some of our better players. These last two games has reinforced that. The bottom line is for us these games don’t wait for our fucking about trying to save ten bob on every player. We need action and we need it right away.

I hope so. Early days but a reminder we need to act sooner rather than later. I thought they were a good wee team. Don’t get me wrong they will only be a good team if Sevco get them and struggle to beat them.

Thought Brown was good but the overall level of passing was poor too often. Created very little in way of creating clear cut chances. It is early but we lacked zip and defensively again against better teams we would be put to the sword.

We needed to bring in quality before the possibility of losing some of our better players. These last two games has reinforced that. The bottom line is for us these games don’t wait for our fucking about trying to save ten bob on every player. We need action and we need it right away.
Just not sharp enough up front ,ok ,lost a goal ,lack of concentration! ,but ,had a good few efforts on goal , ok, goalkeeper played well, felt we maybe him look outstanding! Sharpness in front of goal ,doubt he would have got to some of the strikes,overall, in the right direction , only second important game of season ,would like to see a traditional c/f big ,and strong to win crosses ,hh

I'm happy that we're in the next round
Nice to see us playing attacking football again, rather than the slow, sideways passing, buildup
It'll take time, but we'll get there
HH
Not often that we score more away from home !! Still early doors , we will improve massively in the next few weeks,hh

So we've despatched the Bosnian double champions from the champions league and with that I am satisfied. However , and call me fickle , I am, the manner in which we lost the goal really irritated the fek out of me. I could see it, I could smell it coming even, and that even though Bain hadn't had a save to make all night, 1 attack 1-1 & wtf? This is the champions league and we took our foot off the gas and to me that is unforgivable. Eddy ? I dont know where he thought he was, still on his holidays?Griffiths shouldve come on at ht. Morgan , I wish he'd stop diving around and just play the game though still played well. Granted my gripe is small totties given we are comfortably through but we will not get away with that as we progress. On the positive side and there's plenty to be positive about. Bolingoli looks like we've found another gem, rusty sure , quality of opposition sure , but I really like the look of him. We are still not at close to full strength with shved , Rogic, ntcham , arzani, jullien even griff still to come in. RB ? (lenny has made it clear ) Ralston only in emergency. The refereeing was worse than our own and that's saying a hell of a lot, hammer throwers all over the park how Sarajevo finished with 11 men only the SFA would know. I thought disgraceful challenges and it's a miracle we didn't catch a bad injury. We're through is all that matters at this point of course but we can't get our RBS in quick enough especially now lennys made it clear Ralston isn't ready, we all knew that but lennys given him a chance at least, it's clear to all hes a season or 2 loans away from being Celtic quality. Please get the RBS in asap or get gutman over here now. We'll beat our next CL opponents but after that if we don't have the RBS in by then I fear it's the Europa league. Qualy round 3 and the play off will likely be against quality sides and we must be better equipped (I'm sure we will be) I had no clue for a short time of our formation (could argue that is no bad thing). Just to be clear it's minor gripes as all that matters at this point is we progress and we have so I'm happy and grateful if not overwhelmed. HH

Thought Morgan did well Think Sinclair may have a job getting a starting berth considering he sticks around or not Was impressed with Morgan's determination to stay on his feet and continue his attack after being clearly fouled reminiscent of young Dembele v Hertz

With Gordon back fit again and keeping a clean sheet v Rennes Bain can't rest on his laurels

We REALLY do need a RB
Young Ajer would make a decent deputy until Ralston makes the grade if he ever does but a 1st choice experienced operator is a necessity For a midfielder Ajer has done amazingly well at CB and has shown great versatility as RB cover but why take chances

Strange that their goal last night eminsted from our left flank when our right hand side is considered weaker

Thought Sarajevo's continual fouling and throwing themselves to the deck was totally out of order and the ref although he dished ot 5 yellows had less control of the game than somebody with absolutely no control of the game

HH?

Last edited:
Its time the fans let Griffiths know, we appreciate you but, it's time for him to get the fucking work clothes on. Biggest cheer of the night when he comes on for Eddie, WTF Eddie must be thinking what the fuck, Griff comes out to warm up and its constant cheer, game ends and Griffiths is up at fans before the customary team group applauding for the fans, Griffiths owes us big time and if he wants all the appluadits, he fucking better chip in this is not about a one man team, the guys out there delivered us a treble treble and Griffiths was paid and traeted well on the back off a fuck up in his domestic life, so he better be chipping in this season and i expect him to provide double the graft this season to make up for lost time, Eddie carried us last year up front and the guy deserves the big applauds when he goes off and Griffiths will need to earn the big applauses, i like Griff, but Celtic are bigger than any individual.

Agree with this ,think he's glad he's back on the pitch again but he now needs to get the head down and produce as everyone else has

good he's back but get the finger out cos eddies the main man
t

Was good to see the Griffalo in competitive action again last night, I must admit at one point last season I doubted if he would ever grace the hoops again.

As for Eddie being put out about the Griffs reception from the fans, cant see it myself I'm sure Eddie was as delighted as the rest of us, and he realises what it means to Griff and us to see him play.

Agree with this ,think he's glad he's back on the pitch again but he now needs to get the head down and produce as everyone else has

good he's back but get the finger out cos eddies the main man
t

He needs a few goals but to be fair to him, the service in the final third hasn’t been great.

Back