Too many Scots in the team

We hyped so much praise on ourselves by taking 7 from St Johnstone and 5 from Motherwell we believed we only had to turn up and put 2 or 3 past Cluj and we were on the road to Sparta.
Unfortunately it has not worked out that way for us and we have paid a heavy penalty for it..
Hindsight is probably the worlds greatest word for supporters like us who feel they have been severely let down by the team they support..
For the last 3-4 weeks we have been an accident waiting to happen and last night was one of the biggest accidents to occur at Celtic Park for a very long time..
Why did nobody see this coming ??? because we thought we were on fire,,unfortunately it was not a big fire and wee Dan did not have too much to do to extinguish it..
Sure we have had hidings from PSG ,Barcelona, but they were world class teams,,Cluj were the equivalent of an English Championship team so what does that say about the players we have in house now...it tells me we are not good enough,we need to improve dramatically..
We need to understand NOW 9 iar is not a formality,which never at anytime did I think it would be..and last night proved to me just how difficult it will be,especially if we do not recruit in the right areas..
Lenny keeps telling us he knows the areas which need improving,,,so Lenny when do you stop talking about it and do something about it,,, GET THE PROBLEM SOLVED NOW..HH
Tbh even a below par Ronny Deila side wouldve put that game to bed (as long as efe wasn't playing ) ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back