Top 20 stadiums in football/soccer

And not a mention of Cappielow, and the cow shed
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ibrox looks even worse from the air ..what a shithole

And not a mention of Cappielow, and the cow shed
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Cant agree with the authors opinion of which ground is in front of others. I would doubt the author has visited all 20 on the list. Whilst I've no problem with the Glasgow clubs being in the top 20 thetes others who should be higher and those who should be lower in the list but these things come out all the time just one or 2 peoples opinions

Jack Vetriano, anither Fifer.....made the power station famous in one of his paintings.....It has been demolished now.....

View attachment 16091
My daughter worked at the hospital in Dunfermline Lennono, ( Queen Margaret ? ) She was there for around three years. Absolutely loves the good people of The Kingdom of Fife. The greatest compliment she could give them was they are on a par with Glaswegians'. Hope that disnae start a war troops !

Any list that includes Ibrox is garbage. From what I've seen, that wouldn't even qualify for the best in the MLS. Plus, this is from 2013 -- I'm sure there have been better stadiums built since.

Any list that includes Ibrox is garbage. From what I've seen, that wouldn't even qualify for the best in the MLS. Plus, this is from 2013 -- I'm sure there have been better stadiums built since.
Here's the stadiums for next years world cup......

These new stadium's are on another level the amount of money they spend on them is mental but look wit u get would be amazing goin to a new parkhead done up like that sadly will never happen we've been left behind

Beautiful stadiums - it is amazing what can be built when you have access to an almost unlimited budget, 10000s of near-slave labour and ignore basic 21st century HSE regulations.

Its a shithole but i think atmosphere comes into it and as much as i hate them their fans create a very hostile atmosphere for any visiting team ..especially us .

Members online

Latest posts

Back