Top 5 players you've ever seen wear the hoops

Having watched Celtic since 1962, I would apply a condition that the player must have spent at least 5 years with us. No one-season blow-ins like Di Canio, Cadete, etc. My top five:

1. Kenny Dalglish - peerless.
2. Henrik Larsson - not far short of KD!
3. Bobby Murdoch - made the Lions tick
4. Jinky
5. Danny McGrain

Obviously, Billy McNeill deserves consideration for his unrivalled leadership qualities and legendary status, but while he was superb in the air, he always looked frankly uncomfortable on the ball. Paul McStay, Tommy Gemmell, and Lubo Moravcik all deserve honourable mentions.

Having watched Celtic since 1962, I would apply a condition that the player must have spent at least 5 years with us. No one-season blow-ins like Di Canio, Cadete, etc. My top five:

4. Jinky
5. Danny McGrain

Obviously, Billy McNeill deserves consideration for his unrivalled leadership qualities and legendary status, but while he was superb in the air, he always looked frankly uncomfortable on the ball. Paul McStay, Tommy Gemmell, and Lubo Moravcik all deserve honourable mentions.
Very similar to my selections for the same reasons. But I never saw Murdoch except on short clips, and the Lisbon final obviously, which makes me a wee bit sad that I missed out on someone who everyone agrees was such a great player for us. Maybe this is worth a thread on its own on players you wished seeing playing in the Hoops (I think Jinky would be by far the most popular)!

4. Jinky
5. Danny McGrain

Hey!! It's my question ?

Okay back with help ((having read everyone else's ?)
5 most exciting players I've seen in the hoops in no order
1.larsson
2. Nakamura
3.moravcick
4.bobo balde(because I never knew what he might do next ) 5. Nicholas #1
Like everyone else I could replace at least 3 but I'll go with these 3 in that they were exciting and unpredictable others like John Collins tommy burns Paul Lambert Danny McGrain could make this list on another day same with petrov, Sutton, Thompson (alan) and Rafael (Scheidt I'm joking )

I didn't include di canio or Keane due to the short time they were here but Keane tore this division apart in his 6 short months and I think he even finished PFA poty and top goalscorer imagine we had him for 3or 4 seasons

Back