Top_Bhoy is a hun infiltrator

Well if I anonymously went on a hun website to troll they hun bastards I would expect a couple of easy questions to be asked like (fuck the pope ) us to them (up the (ra) them (God save the queen ) us (Glasgow is green and white ) so they fall at the first hurdle why fucking bother??? If you go on away fans sites you have to say some shite that you wouldn't otherwise say

Here you go Jinxy.

Now you can read from page 4 onwards.

I can only read what is in front of me i dont know any other interpretation of your words.

Here you go Jinxy.

Now you can read from page 4 onwards.

I can only read what is in front of me i dont know any other interpretation of your words.
Well IF (do you see the IF you moron ) NOT I DO. Then there's Anonymously (can you see ANONYMOUSLY ) That means it's not REALLY me so THAT MEANS it's NOT ME. What I was trying to convey was that you were a LIAR by you saying that you had caught a hun lurker because he failed to answer 2 basic questions that any lurker (not just huns) would expect to be asked but this' lurker' failed to answer why would anybody go to the trouble to infiltrate another teams forum then get caught out with at least 2 of the 5 question you would have expected to be asked

My God this thread is brutal ?
I like a bit off banter now and again sometimes I come across a bit rude (depends on my mood swings ) sometimes I say to people's comments that sounds hunnish ) or words to that effect. I've NEVER called anyone out on here for being a hun so I'm FUCKED if I'm going to let anyone away with calling me a HUN on a Celtic forum
ESPECIALLY when they had un-refutable proof that I was a Tim. So I cannot let that go especially from a proven liar

Page 4 onwards there is plenty supporting evidence and i dont tell lies because im afraid of nothing. My pride would not allow it.

Ps that was a fight you picked with me to settle an old score it was other people that did not like what you were attempting and the conversation you had with them is you telling them the above in addition to you going on to sevco sites you said you had a login account there so surely it can only stand to reason that when logging in there that you follow your own advice as depicted above in the post of yours above.

Cant see how this makes me a liar jinxy so im gonna leave that there and let you know that whilst you have caused fights with numerous people on here.

Im not here to fight its just so draining and unimportant so i think its best just to block you then you can fight with yourself.

Ps that was a fight you picked with me to settle an old score it was other people that did not like what you were attempting and the conversation you had with them is you telling them the above in addition to you going on to sevco sites you said you had a login account there so surely it can only stand to reason that when logging in there that you follow your own advice as depicted above in the post of yours above.

Cant see how this makes me a liar jinxy so im gonna leave that there and let you know that whilst you have caused fights with numerous people on here.

Im not here to fight its just so draining and unimportant so i think its best just to block you then you can fight with yourself.
You start of with a lie yet again
I didn't start a fight with you to settle old scores because (1) I didn't consider you or your lies important enough to worry about because I don't know you or what you stand for (2) even though you knew I am not a hun you perpetrated that lie because I called you a liar. I will not leave this alone until you apologise for calling me a HUN when you already knew I was not a HUN or you can just block me and show everybody what you're really like

Members online

Back