Top_Bhoy is a hun infiltrator

Not at all. In
Maria that's you questioning your faith. ? You'll huv the sisters roon.
fact its due to faith in God that us tims believe in the devil.

Ano the big man gets me, faults n all because essentially i do have a good heart.

Even although patience for idiots n scum are at an all time low. ?

How ye fuckin them up exactly when yer trawlin out their mantras.

Truth is you look like a hun on here now.

Out of your own stupid mouth coz all you do is stir thebpot and look for wee fights.

By yer own admission thats what you set out to do.

Your never a Celtic fan.
Fuck you ya stupid biatch

Beat them.

Apparantly its cool for me to have a liar say he’s a celtic fan that nonchalantly has no problem blaspeming our holy father.

So a will, that shade short of a hormone can jog the fk on
So you're that stupid you can't tell the difference between someone making a point and (which you where told I was making a point) and someone actually calling the pope names, but you can tell a hun trying to infiltrate this site before anyone has even seen a post from said hun??? You that good yeah????

I browse their sites for the sheer comedic value, I wouldn't contemplate interaction because you can't debate an idiot (or idiots in that example).

They are a different (in)breed and that is evident with their willingness to spend ridiculous amounts of time on other clubs platforms.

This platform would drive them bonkers, because amid some of the less serious stuff, there are some high quality points being made.

Many of our contributors are constructing points (with limited access and resources) that are finely-honed areas of relevant debate.

It would be foolish and naive to believe that our enemies in sport and the media would not attempt to create division and splits between our core contributors.

Perhaps they have a natural talent for lies and bullshit, but having met the average hun on far too many occasions, I wouldn't credit them with the ability to maintain the facade!
I have to say I keep away from their sites because I got enough of their wooden-spoon sharp intellect when they infested The Celtic Blog. I saw one of their sites once for about two minutes and it was enough for me to form an impression of a wretched hellhole with zombies shuffling around, some wailing, some moaning, some wimpering, most of them carrying gangrenous bits of themselves that had fallen off with slime and pus covering the ground and dripping down steps.

I have to say I keep away from their sites because I got enough of their wooden-spoon sharp intellect when they infested The Celtic Blog. I saw one of their sites once for about two minutes and it was enough for me to form an impression of a wretched hellhole with zombies shuffling around, some wailing, some moaning, some wimpering, most of them carrying gangrenous bits of themselves that had fallen off with slime and pus covering the ground and dripping down steps.
Pretty accurate description of Dundee City Centre there Neil.......sure you're not from around these parts?

Members online

Latest posts

Back