Top_Bhoy is a hun infiltrator

I have to say I keep away from their sites because I got enough of their wooden-spoon sharp intellect when they infested The Celtic Blog. I saw one of their sites once for about two minutes and it was enough for me to form an impression of a wretched hellhole with zombies shuffling around, some wailing, some moaning, some wimpering, most of them carrying gangrenous bits of themselves that had fallen off with slime and pus covering the ground and dripping down steps.

You paint a lovely picture, Neil. Ever thought about taking up writing?

Beat them.

Apparantly its cool for me to have a liar say he’s a celtic fan that nonchalantly has no problem blaspeming our holy father.

So a will, that shade short of a hormone can jog the fk on
You asked about my Avatar a while ago do you notice 3 of the 4 in my new Avatar??? Or do you think I ran to paradise with a few mates just to prove you wrong???? Yeah it takes you seconds to spot a hun but you can't see a fucking Tim right in front of you?? Go figure hun spotter

You asked about my Avatar a while ago do you notice 3 of the 4 in my new Avatar??? Or do you think I ran to paradise with a few mates just to prove you wrong???? Yeah it takes you seconds to spot a hun but you can't see a fucking Tim right in front of you?? Go figure hun spotter

A troll. You said it yersel.

Commodore64, was your ? for me. If so what would you like clarified ?

Ooft well good luck wi that bag o crazy frogs.

A mindset i could never fathom to answer.

But his mo is to conveniently forget what he types, twists the words of others, lie and deflect.

Good luck ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back