Tory Truss slashes tax on rich

Boris mibbe ?
The world is fucked
Trump wants to be President again...and now this
Seriously, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ???
The BBC News last night already started the charm offensive to bring back Boris. Making out he is cuddly Bojo who is a flawed character but he bloody got Brexit done well (really???) and was an excellent leader. 🤬🤬🤬 It is a disgrace but I got what I deserved by not switching that propaganda shit-machine off.

The BBC News last night already started the charm offensive to bring back Boris. Making out he is cuddly Bojo who is a flawed character but he bloody got Brexit done well (really???) and was an excellent leader. 🤬🤬🤬 It is a disgrace but I got what I deserved by not switching that propaganda shit-machine off.
A shit machine that was on overdrive all day. Reporters asked everyone/anyone if they would like to see Boris back. This continued throughout the evening with Rachel Johnson on Question Time kidding on she knew nothing.

I'm beginning to wonder who is actually pulling the strings at the beeb.

I have bacon in my fridge that's lasted longer than Thick Lizzie.

The country is in a mess and the Tories are to blame but they keeping hiding behind a figurehead so they're bound to run out of PM candidates eventually.

They're away now to change the rules about appointing a PM but the act of anointing one without being elected by Jo and Joe Public has to be looked at.
And the English voters will vote the fuckers back in and Labours no much better they fuckers either they forget who gave them they're fuckin power blue tories red tories they're now both cut from the same bit of shite in the sewer bastards the lot of them

Members online

Latest posts

Back