Total embarrassment tonight

Its quite plain that the players are not in tune with Lennon.Almost all at sometime are played out of position.They are left out for inferior favorites.Its not rocket science play your strongest team every game.Football is easy it’s the management who overthink things.It takes fitness ,heart and soul.This is so obviously lacking in Lennon,s teams,we sometimes get lucky and some teams are overwhelmed.Then they Suss us out and tonight was the result.The telling thing for me was Lennon and Kennedy sitting uninterested in the dugout.Time they were gone,for Celtics sake.☘️HH.

I've said it before, I don't like Lennon as a manager, but I had hoped he would steady the ship, but it now looks like he's not able to do it.
You can say what you like about the players being this or that, but at the end of the day, all footballers are like that. They get paid ridiculous dough and a lot of them are big headed. But the reports I've been hearing and now looks pretty evident is their diet and fitness regime is a mess. There are very few if any tactics. The manager only shows up to training on Friday. This is all lennons fault.
What the fuck was elyounousi doin with his phone in the stand? This is another indication of the lax culture under Lennon. Players shouldn't even be allowed phones in the changing rooms. And we were wondering how the team was being leaked.
This is the exact same shit that Ronnie inherited from Lennon after his last stint.
The blame for this performance tonight lies solely at lennons feet.

Sorry guys , complete nonsense , I fucking hate my boss but I turn up every day and do my best , all day every day , these are Glasgow Celtic players , something that everyone on this site would die for , pros should be pros it’s there job
Yoi do what your boss tells you to. If you don't, you're out.

The players do what they're told.

The blame lies with Lennon.

I've said it before, I don't like Lennon as a manager, but I had hoped he would steady the ship, but it now looks like he's not able to do it.
You can say what you like about the players being this or that, but at the end of the day, all footballers are like that. They get paid ridiculous dough and a lot of them are big headed. But the reports I've been hearing and now looks pretty evident is their diet and fitness regime is a mess. There are very few if any tactics. The manager only shows up to training on Friday. This is all lennons fault.
What the fuck was elyounousi doin with his phone in the stand? This is another indication of the lax culture under Lennon. Players shouldn't even be allowed phones in the changing rooms. And we were wondering how the team was being leaked.
This is the exact same shit that Ronnie inherited from Lennon after his last stint.
The blame for this performance tonight lies solely at lennons feet.
Totally unfit Deadner. This team can't last the bloody pace.

I'm appalled at the statement from Neil Lennon that "a change of culture is needed in the dressing room". Implicit in this statement is the acknowledgement that there is a problematic culture in the dressing room. Why has it been allowed to develope? Why has it not been tackled before now? A fundamental part of the management team's job is to make sure that this is not allowed to develope negatively. Things like attitude, commitment, professionalism, work ethic, teamwork, etc., are affected positively or negatively by the culture of the dressing room.
We have seen the evidence of this ourselves all season.
His comment is hugely telling. I am hugely worried that it is too late to do so now.

if celtic win he takes credit

I it loses he blames players

not good enough

should be other way round

when their gash but win its fantastic

when they are gash and lose

just one of those days
a manager takes heat off his crap choices, he doesn't blame them

he picked that team and it was torn to shreds by a reserve side of a team that should never be beating us at home even with no fans and first team on fire

they were ordinary

totally ordinary

nothing fancy

tore hole in our shape time after time

would I want their manager?

no

but he miles better than lennon on that showing and its been regular against counter attacking teams who are just ordinary

I think that Dermot Desmond and Peter Lawell will now act. BUT, not for the correct motive. Their fear will be the depreciating market values of key assets who gave been linked with transfers, notably Edouard, Ajer, and Christie.Their action will not be based on securing the ten, but rather the impact on their own pocket.

Cheered when Lenny got the job, stuck by him,was delighted how he had us playing after Dubai,ok there has been extenuating circumstances in this coronavirus season, but tonight was the straw that broke the camels back, big Sutton summed it up "gutless",and there's been a few of those performances this season, sorry Lenny,sadly, ah cannae back ye anymore 🍺

as a Gaelic football coach, every player knows their job, what their position is and what their role is in the team. If they don't, then as their coach, that's my fault. It doesn't matter if they're 8 years old or 28. It's the coaches job. That Celtic team tonight was totally devoid of tactics or a game plan. The players looked like that was the first time they ever played together.
It's all very worrying!

Its quite plain that the players are not in tune with Lennon.Almost all at sometime are played out of position.They are left out for inferior favorites.Its not rocket science play your strongest team every game.Football is easy it’s the management who overthink things.It takes fitness ,heart and soul.This is so obviously lacking in Lennon,s teams,we sometimes get lucky and some teams are overwhelmed.Then they Suss us out and tonight was the result.The telling thing for me was Lennon and Kennedy sitting uninterested in the dugout.Time they were gone,for Celtics sake.☘️HH.
I agree croppybhoy. Football is essentially a simple game. Managers try to over complicate it. Once they are over that white line then the manager only has so much influence. But he has to pick the right players for the correct positions and Neil is not doing that at the moment

Cheered when Lenny got the job, stuck by him,was delighted how he had us playing after Dubai,ok there has been extenuating circumstances in this coronavirus season, but tonight was the straw that broke the camels back, big Sutton summed it up "gutless",and there's been a few of those performances this season, sorry Lenny,sadly, ah cannae back ye anymore 🍺
Mick....am in the same boat....we all wanted Neil to do it...but Celtic is bigger than any one man, whether he be Celtic daft or not....I feel sorry for Neil, I really do...Its a sad state of affairs man...a sad state of affairs

Sutton also spent most of his time ranting about Griff. Yes, Griff let his teammates down with his bad attitude but from what I can see he is one of the very few that gives a fuck and at least tries these days. Maybe Sutyon who have picked another target to vent his frustrated spleen on rather than redo tge dame rant from 4 months ago as there are many other empty jerseys playing a lot more - and contributing a helluva lot less - than Griff!

Our best player has been Laxalt who is completely new to the squad. IMO these 2 players were the only ones getting pass marks for tonight's shambolic shitshow (or better than 3/10 even).

Back