Transfer Market

J

JFanCelt

Sorry to hear the information about Turnbull. Understand why the club has not given out any details.
However a lot of misguided talk regarding possible players coming in?
It looks like the Manager selection is working against the Club as players mentioned, don’t seem interested.
It’s ok saying that work is being done behind the scenes but I doubt that very much.
Right now, Celtic FC are in a shockingly poor situation.
CL football in two weeks and the club are about to start 4 friendly matches and not a new signing in site. ???

Sorry to hear the information about Turnbull. Understand why the club has not given out any details.
It looks like the Manager selection is working against the Club as players mentioned, don’t seem interested.
It’s ok saying that work is being done behind the scenes but I doubt that very much.
CL football in two weeks and the club are about to start 4 friendly matches and not a new signing in site. ???

Don't be worrying, Davie Moyes has it all sorted.

Fuck off ya two bob bellend.

Nah he is just another

There is a growing list.

Misguided talk? :LOL: Ffs hefty dose of irony in that statement!

Manager selection is working against the Club - Sources for that claim? None!
Players mentioned don’t seem interested - Sources for that claim? None!
No work being done behind the scenes - Sources for that claim? None!

Now I wasn't convinced Lenny was the manager we needed neither am I a cheerleader for Lawell and the board but ffs these things are extremely complicated and take time and just because the players mentioned in the press haven't signed (likely we were never in for any of them in the first place) doesn't mean to say deals aren't being worked on or that Lenny's appointment is in any way an issue to getting deals done.

No it's not ideal that the qualifiers are 2 weeks away and we haven't strengthened but 'shockingly poor situation'? A bit of perspective ffs :confused:

Last edited:
Thats it bhoys. Laugh at the wee dick jfanny. He ain’t half funny yet he thinks he’s as unpopular as the clap.

Come on bellend bring on the giggles.

The comedy decade continueth, does it not?

Now where did your shares go, did the bad man steal your pie.

????

Last edited by a moderator:
when's Moyes arrivin.....

ya wee joker ye ?

Back