Transfer Round-up (merged)

On the face of it the Cristhian Stuani one looks like the sort of transfer we’d never go for. The only thing for me though is the fact that the Man City Group own Girona.

It’s all a bit vague/creepy if you ask me.

We know Lawwell’s son works for them, but I’d much prefer we were reliant on no-one.

The first thing we should be doing, regardless of Neil Lennon, is putting a world class scouting team in place.

The same goes for our academy, - it’s already good, but nothing like an Ajax, PSV, Lyon or Benfica.

smsm and the clickbaiters will"link" us with hundreds of players over the summer,then gleefully report how we "failed" to sign them!
Haha exactly ridiculous headlines recent days about a bhoy Charlton player the clickbait said Celtic and rangers to do battle with Chelsea and crystal palace/another EPL team. Who do they think they're kidding if an EPLside wants him no one can compete never mind battle with grrr our most expensive signing eddy €10mill us bird feed to them they pay that with no intention of ever playing the player. Business transaction , keeps opposition away from decent talent and then they can sell on for a profit later without playing a domestic match. Should be a law aginst something like every club in first tier can only buy 4 players per season.

On the face of it the Cristhian Stuani one looks like the sort of transfer we’d never go for. The only thing for me though is the fact that the Man City Group own Girona.

We know Lawwell’s son works for them, but I’d much prefer we were reliant on no-one.

The first thing we should be doing, regardless of Neil Lennon, is putting a world class scouting team in place.

The same goes for our academy, - it’s already good, but nothing like an Ajax, PSV, Lyon or Benfica.
Fs roninif you think thats creepy/but vague how about the man city owners cousin has agreed to buy Newcastle?? True story these footballing institutions are now nothing more to these people than the latest Lamborghini to go with the other 25 in the garage

smsm and the clickbaiters will"link" us with hundreds of players over the summer,then gleefully report how we "failed" to sign them!

Aye, or, even more pathetic, they'll invent the idea that we were in for some old donkey that Sevco sign. I remember when they signed Defoe, there was some articles going 'Rangers beat Celtic to Defoe signature'. No cunt at Celtic, either fan or staff, wanted him here. Entirely invented.

Fs roninif you think thats creepy/but vague how about the man city owners cousin has agreed to buy Newcastle?? True story these footballing institutions are now nothing more to these people than the latest Lamborghini to go with the other 25 in the garage

And the fact that the cunts buying them are vicious tyrants who spread counter-revolutionary terror throughout the Middle East. It's why I won't ever cheer one moment of Man City's success.

(y)
pete n son hav got som better players 4 us than fraudgers. d shed looks good n was not fraudgers by his admission, so d shed must b pete. paddy roberts was a pete n son, commper was fraudgers n mate. even mcginn saga WIV fraudgers appearin all :oops: n :mad: d truth was ronny made a bid for mcginn long b4 fraudgers or even nfl.

Imagine Derek Johnstone wearing a red, blue and white keffiyeh.
That stoopid brigade would all start wearing the head towels etc can never forget when they were all wearing the Dutch orange tops cos of advocaat and a few dutch players then not long later advocaat is jumping up and down crazily as his zenit beat Glasgow rangers in Manchester ? out with the Dutch taps noo

Could be wrong about this but didn't Celtic offer 4.5billion rupees. ? Works out to about £4.5 million I think they kbd that saying at the time they wanted 12million sterling fs what? You take 50pence piecesand ginger bottles as a down payment?
I honestly don't see McKenna as being worth more than 500k to 1 million at worst. I am being serious. I think he is a very ordinary footballer

Last edited:
If Scott McKenna played for, say, Crystal Palace, he'd be worth about £25 million. In Scottish terms, in Aberdeen terms, I wouldn't begrudge £5 million to Aberdeen for him. He's definitely not a £500,000 player. That lad Sevco are trying to sign from Oldham is rated £1 million and he's not as good as McKenna.

If Scott McKenna played for, say, Crystal Palace, he'd be worth about £25 million. In Scottish terms, in Aberdeen terms, I wouldn't begrudge £5 million to Aberdeen for him. He's definitely not a £500,000 player. That lad Sevco are trying to sign from Oldham is rated £1 million and he's not as good as McKenna.
That boy Maddison wae Leicester ,25 million and Christie kept him out the Aberdeen team.Fitbaws fucked

That boy Maddison wae Leicester ,25 million and Christie kept him out the Aberdeen team.Fitbaws fucked

Exactly, if Ryan Christie played for Everton, he'd literally be worth about £50 million. I'd rate him higher than Ross Barklay. Maybe I just haven't seen enough of Ross Barklay, but from what I have seen, I've seen nothing to suggest he's a better player than CalMac or Ryan Christie. Am I mental?

I'd try £4m + Hendry (who I think could still become a half decent player for a lesser club - we broke his confidence by throwing him in before he was up to speed with BR's style of playing from the back).

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back