Transfer Round-up (merged)

I understand your point, and it is true he was not as bad against St Johnstone but I am not convinced that the guy has much of anything to offer.
It may seem to some to be harsh criticism considering that he has not been here for very long but for me it is the same as I felt after a few games watching Bangura or Balde. It was obvious that neither of them were good enough to play for Celtic. I consider his footballing ability at a similar level.
I don't know who is responsible for the signing of Mbombo but he is definitely not of the quality required to play for Celtic and certainly not for 3 million quid, Vienna are laughing their heads off.

What about Timu Pukki Coykdnae kick his own ersecwith up but look at him now

If Boli is a dud it's not his fault Who recommended and signed him?

HH?

Sutton wouldn’t do that. He must have heard something, it probably fucked up when Melling asked for wages above the minimum wage and Lawell slipped into a coma.

I think it was to do with the Champions league out come
They fail to qualify they sell him to us.
They qualify and bank £20 million no need to sell

If Neil wants Taylor fae Killie and Killie want circa 3m, why pish about, sure we could perhaps get him a bit cheaper but ffs the money is there.

We were going to and still might pay 3m for Turnbull at Mwell and yea they are both probably overpriced but ffs we aint skint, we need the players in not the money in the bank.

If we sign no one big Pete will get it, it we spend a thin dime more than people expect big Pete gets it.

Gumny and to a lesser extent Meiling if a success here will be off on the Southampton express quicker than a hun looking for a refund on Thursday, if the other 2 are a success we might get 4/5 seasons out of them before Southampton notice them.

So pay whats asked for before some tube brings up John Mcginn again, opps 2 late ?

H.H

He has no European experience and he is not an amazing player either to cover the absence of Tierney decently.The board took 25 mil from Arsenal and you tell me Lennon wants a player with the name Taylor.
Tierney was not always a 25 mill player in fact our 20 mill and 25 mill players were the dedication and hard work put in by Celtic to allow them todevelop, we got MD for buttons and KT for free and niether had European exoerience or had won any majors honours. Believe.

Tierney was not always a 25 mill player in fact our 20 mill and 25 mill players were the dedication and hard work put in by Celtic to allow them todevelop, we got MD for buttons and KT for free and niether had European exoerience or had won any majors honours. Believe.
Now what we need is a proven worth player, not experiments or project players.We took 25 mil and we have to invest them to replace KT or even enhance the team overall

Members online

Back