Transfer Round-up (merged)

Wonder how that is going to pan out at spurs for him now? Will the let him rot or chuck him in for the cup games?
Spurs might look to punt him for 8-10m by then. I'm sure there will be a few clubs needing an enforcer. Would of taken him on loan but we will be priced out come January.

Shame it would of felt a bit action movie like
"getting the old C-team back together".
Mjalby bombing up the Clyde with Henrik in the back smoking a cigar to take coaching roles. Bobby Petta booked to do the Pre match tunes. Balde and a tooled up Naka on the door. Sutty given lead on celtic TV commentary. Snack van run by Mccourt and Sammy. Georgios on gyros, paddy on chips.

What a match day(dream)
I'm away to change my kecks and have a lie down

Wonder how that is going to pan out at spurs for him now? Will the let him rot or chuck him in for the cup games?
Spurs might look to punt him for 8-10m by then. I'm sure there will be a few clubs needing an enforcer. Would of taken him on loan but we will be priced out come January.

Mjalby bombing up the Clyde with Henrik in the back smoking a cigar to take coaching roles. Bobby Petta booked to do the Pre match tunes. Balde and a tooled up Naka on the door. Sutty given lead on celtic TV commentary. Snack van run by Mccourt and Sammy. Georgios on gyros, paddy on chips.

What a match day(dream)
???

What a match day(dream)
same here Bobo!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Think after this window they might change there approach cos for every player they claim is going out ,we have the cash to go out and buy a better replacement

One of the good things that came out of this window is we went about our buisness quitly only Turnbull got leaked and that was by Motherwell

It's been a good window and were stronger for it

If we could just speed the process up would be my only wish. Having said that, we should be in a better state going into the CL next year. Hopefully in January we get another couple to ensure we go in guns blazing.

Am happy way our business we got a defence in and cover el hamed looks ctackin bolis settling soon the 2 youngsters are VERY highly ratrd we done well there get them into thw group way oko flex dembele n our other crackin young team thing frinpongs further along though but he cud be way 1st team this term well they bring in boys thruout the season to train way big team am happy for now HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back