Transfer Round-up (merged)

Accrington Stanley are willing to pay him 300k per week

Hopefully £2.50 plus his bus fare gets him to join us though.

Don’t forget as many left over pies as he can stuff into his complimentary Lidl bag for life. Game changer.

Edit.

NB. Not the left over steak pies, they are being kept for the CB.

We have Shved in, Arzani coming back, wee Griff hopefully ready to settle a couple of scores. Ajer and Simo getting better, young Perez coming over, KT going fucking nowhere, calm doon about that. Big Eddy another season under his belt, our best players remaining and all we need is A RB of quality, for me big Julian and another midfield player and we are ready to go up a level. If I’m greedy another striker if Bayo isn’t up to it.

We do this, costing maybe £20m and I’m sure we qualify for the CL. At home we will rip they bellends a new one too.

Come on Lenny and Peter do the business, sooner than later would be lovely.

Ta

We have Shved in, Arzani coming back, wee Griff hopefully ready to settle a couple of scores. Ajer and Simo getting better, young Perez coming over, KT going fucking nowhere, calm doon about that. Big Eddy another season under his belt, our best players remaining and all we need is A RB of quality, for me big Julian and another midfield player and we are ready to go up a level. If I’m greedy another striker if Bayo isn’t up to it.

We do this, costing maybe £20m and I’m sure we qualify for the CL. At home we will rip they bellends a new one too.

Ta
Like the positivity something in my head says 20million? Can't see Celtic spend that but we have before so ruling nothing out. This need a rb carry on is grinding me down how long have we needed one ? Just one even? 4-5 seasons ? I've said many times shved excites me I think he'll light up the division as Ukraine's premier isn't weaker than ours the opposite of think if anything. So I'm really looking forward to seeing him turn out for the sooper hoopers (Just made that last bit up )

think the stumbling block was Lustig didn't want to leave and was better than anybody else we tried at rb

And I don't think his wage/form was attracting anybody wanting him.

Ta
Am buzzin after readin that ?

@kosovanfooty
#Celtic keen to sign Amir Rrahmani this summer. It's between them and Hellas #Verona for the Kosovan defender.
seeen that Gary,hope he fancies european football wi Celtic,rather than a relegation battle wi Verona,but he would be playin along wi' Liam Henderson!

Reactions: TET

Members online

Latest posts

Back