Transfer Round-up (merged)

it's all over the media,hope we didnae cave on the terms,still time'll tell,if he does sign, great,if he disnae,ah don't give a phuq hic......

He looks good, but I think I would prefer big Julien the French lad. If we could get him. That’s went as quiet as a sevco forum after a skelping mind.
When he found out the other Julien in UK was Clary he wasn't too impressed and when lawell offered him tour of glasgow bus ticket and a free packed lunch he decided maybe he wasn't hitting the big time after all

When he found out the other Julien in UK was Clary he wasn't too impressed and when lawell offered him tour of glasgow bus ticket and a free packed lunch he decided maybe he wasn't hitting the big time after all

I will keep hoping we get the French version.

It isn’t. It’s where they come to help us, improve, then make us money.

We know the deal.
need to enjoy your team to flourish and I don't think French guys are suited to our climate or culture, especially if they are really looking for cash

He’s not here and if the Kosovo guy is cheaper then it’s a non runner.
You sound so enthusiastic and joyful with your descriptions of our potential new signings

the wee baldy dude was the eye patch

And the big dumplings waethe wooden leg

And the guy was the scabby face

if I could pick all three I would

but I only have so many spare digestives so ill pick the wee baldy dude he looks like he disnae even eat digestives

And as long as he makes us money the wee condo

Last edited:
You sound so enthusiastic and joyful with your descriptions of our potential new signings

the wee baldy dude was the eye patch

And the big dumplings waethe wooden leg

And the guy was the scabby face

if I could pick all three I would

but I only have so many spare digestives so ill pick the wee baldy dude he looks like he disnae even eat digestives

And as long as he makes us money the wee condo

Oh if we sign players that I think are worth feeling joyful over I will. Julien would have me joyful, the Kosovan happy. But I prefer joy, so will hope Christopher signs. I heard after my initial post that this deal is nearly done. Again caution needs to be observed, but, you never know.

Oh if we sign players that I think are worth feeling joyful over I will. Julien would have me joyful, the Kosovan happy. But I prefer joy, so will hope Christopher signs. I heard after my initial post that this deal is nearly done. Again caution needs to be observed, but, you never know.
You don't really sound like you respect any of the players you talk about though.

You see them as objects for your pleasure rather than family

You don't really sound like you respect any of the players you talk about though.

You see them as objects for your pleasure rather than family

I’m not a sentimentalist. They aren’t family. They might become that, but they need to earn that. I never see any human being as an object, but I don’t get all mushy and premature about any one coming to us. I was totally underwhelmed with the players on the list. Nothing against them as players or people, just didn’t think a single name would take us up a level. That’s all I care about. I will leave the family shite to others and only call them that when they show they feel the same.

Look at Rogers and all the sentimentalists thinking the sun shown out of his arse, then look at their reaction when this family member fucked off? Is that how you treat a family member when they take a decision you don’t agree with?

Not in my family. Family is not fairwearher for good or not. All the sentimental bollocks makes me want to puke. Do the business, be good enough, fight for the team and do your bit to carry the water and only then will I say you’re family. Doing it before that is utter pish. Especially as I said how quickly these sentimentalists turn into hate filled rabid over reacting types.

You make assumptions about me that you have absolutely no grounds for. Don’t ever say I don’t care about our players, I do even the ones I don’t think are good enough, because I know they try. We need men who can take us forward. If they do, they’re in. But I won’t get all mushy about guys who haven’t proved our jersey fits. And neither should you.

I’m not a sentimentalist. They aren’t family. They might become that, but they need to earn that. I never see any human being as an object, but I don’t get all mushy and premature about any one coming to us. I was totally underwhelmed with the players on the list. Nothing against them as players or people, just didn’t think a single name would take us up a level. That’s all I care about. I will leave the family shite to others and only call them that when they show they feel the same.

Look at Rogers and all the sentimentalists thinking the sun shown out of his arse, then look at their reaction when this family member fucked off? Is that how you treat a family member when they take a decision you don’t agree with?

Not in my family. Family is not fairwearher for good or not. All the sentimental bollocks makes me want to puke. Do the business, be good enough, fight for the team and do your bit to carry the water and only then will I say you’re family. Doing it before that is utter pish. Especially as I said how quickly these sentimentalists turn into hate filled rabid over reacting types.

You make assumptions about me that you have absolutely no grounds for. Don’t ever say I don’t care about our players, I do even the ones I don’t think are good enough, because I know they try. We need men who can take us forward. If they do, they’re in. But I won’t get all mushy about guys who haven’t proved our jersey fits. And neither should you.
See you add shite in thats not family.

Family is not sentimentality

I don't get mushy

You are the one who says you don't give fuck about who we sign as long as we need them and get it done

you also refer to potential players with contempt

you also refer to all opposition with contempt

you also fail to understand value

you don't care about value

You just need satisfied

See you add shite in thats not family.

Family is not sentimentality

I don't get mushy

You are the one who says you don't give fuck about who we sign as long as we need them and get it done

you also refer to potential players with contempt

you also refer to all opposition with contempt

you also fail to understand value

you don't care about value

You just need satisfied

Does signing good players not add value? Do you want players who you think are no better than players we already have? You are a board apologist in the extreme. A happy clapper and see no need for criticism. You see how we have stalled yet seem to be ok with that. You are an enabler of complacency, you lack ambition for the club, everything’s great, we have value. Lawell’s a saint. We fundamentally disagree on everything. That’s not a problem, but don’t get fucking personal and attack my character or intelligence because I don’t see the world as you do.

You have done it many times. My character and intelligence is sound. I am getting fucking sick of it. Disagree with how I see it, that’s fine, don’t question my morality, my character because you don’t fucking know me. Block me if I annoy you so much because TET these personal assumptions are getting on my tits, too many in here get personal and many take it but I never have or ever will.

Keep it to the football and leave your fuckibg sanctimoneous better than every Cunt attitude to those who kiss your arse.

Does signing good players not add value? Do you want players who you think are no better than players we already have? You are a board apologist in the extreme. A happy clapper and see no need for criticism. You see how we have stalled yet seem to be ok with that. You are an enabler of complacency, you lack ambition for the club, everything’s great, we have value. Lawell’s a saint. We fundamentally disagree on everything. That’s not a problem, but don’t get fucking personal and attack my character or intelligence because I don’t see the world as you do.

You have done it many times. My character and intelligence is sound. I am getting fucking sick of it. Disagree with how I see it, that’s fine, don’t question my morality, my character because you don’t fucking know me. Block me if I annoy you so much because TET these personal assumptions are getting on my tits, too many in here get personal and many take it but I never have or ever will.

Keep it to the football and leave your fuckibg sanctimoneous better than every Cunt attitude to those who kiss your arse.
More bullshit

Ill explain it for you again

adding value must be on pitch and off it or its not adding value

so simple

but you cant grasp that simple concept

If we have income levels we cannot go over income levels with wages

so you get to point where you must make hard decisions bout the value on pitch an the value it burns up off of it

if the players who are better than our current player cost more than we can afford in wages then they do not add value.

I don't apologise for no-one

I look at the financial health of the deal and the ramifications it has on the entire structure at club

You don't give shite about that

You say I don't care how we get better players just get them.

I asked you about crime.

You said certainly not

I asked you about wages you say im an apologist for th board

You claimed recently you are arealist

I say your a fantasist trouble maker with delusions of grandeur and talk utter, what was the word you used to describe your rambling, pish, yes I THINK YOU SAID YOU TALK PISH

Back