Transfer Round-up (merged)

did we get Kouassi fae them.....
No sure but even Eboue is difficult to judge . Malaria - Ruptured cruciate. The bhoys had an effin horror intro to Celtic and I still believe that Brendan betrayed us at Tynecastle when Lafferty scored that volley. Big Chris right back, Jozo left back, Eboue left stranded between roles in midfield while Brendan made his point to the board :mad::mad:

No sure but even Eboue is difficult to judge . Malaria - Ruptured cruciate. The bhoys had an effin horror intro to Celtic and I still believe that Brendan betrayed us at Tynecastle when Lafferty scored that volley. Big Chris right back, Jozo left back, Eboue left stranded between roles in midfield while Brendan made his point to the board :mad::mad:
Hail Hail Celtic Ultra!

I think we found out the hard way there is only Brendan, the rest is BS. Here is that lad. 21 Sumgayit pfc. Azerbaijani so may be work permit issues as he looks like he's only been capped at u-21. Like you say ultra, always hard to tell. Maybe we could get him over for a proper look.

I think I'm right in saying Stacey is off to Bournemouth £5m. Harper has re-signed for West Brom ( sees more opportunity with Bilic ? ) Sawyer bid rejected ( good piece about him in one of the blogs ) Lost Turnbull through no fault of our own. All just goes to show that despite our three quality acquisitions the transfer window is sooooo difficult to negotiate . Personally I would be delighted to acquire Porteous and Horgan ( Hibs ) and O'Donnell and Taylor ( Killie ) to give us a bit more dig but I must confess I know :poop: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was watching Sky last night to see if his £5m move to Boremouth was true. Nothing mentioned. Although, it does look as if a transfer to the EP will win out over our interest. Most players will come to us hoping to get there eventually, so them bidding for him with the cash they have I think settles it.

Still, there are plenty of quality RB’s out there. Just hope we have a few plan b’s.

It was reported somewhere in the January window that Celtic were having a wee look at him. ( thats what prompted me to look him up ) (y)

I mind him after watching the clips. Some bam put up a photo a while back claiming it was him arriving at Glasgow airport. A big fat guy in an 80’s leather bomber and same period perm. :)

I thought back when I first saw him he looked strong as fuck and probably a bargain. Still feel the same.

I mind him after watching the clips. Some bam put up a photo a while back claiming it was him arriving at Glasgow airport. A big fat guy in an 80’s leather bomber and same period perm. :)

I thought back when I first saw him he looked strong as fuck and probably a bargain. Still feel the same.
Aye yer right I think someone did post an airport arrivals photo from the back and like a daftie I was delighted :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well the tommy smith rumour seems to be gathering pace. All his clips are of him going forward. So, as yet I haven’t a clue if he can actually defend.

Smith is more of a wing back than a full back. Decent going forward, although final ball erratic at best, but not great defensively. Ball watcher, positionally not brilliant either. Was a very good Championship player at Huddersfield but found out in EPL. Would do a job for us, domestically at least where he won’t be defending that much.

Smith is more of a wing back than a full back. Decent going forward, although final ball erratic at best, but not great defensively. Ball watcher, positionally not brilliant either. Was a very good Championship player at Huddersfield but found out in EPL. Would do a job for us, domestically at least where he won’t be defending that much.
Sounds shite Gary!

Smith is more of a wing back than a full back. Decent going forward, althouguh final ball erratic at best, but not great defensively. Ball watcher, positionally not brilliant either. Was a very good Championship player at Huddersfield but found out in EPL. Would do a job for us, domestically at least where he won’t be defending that much.

Then why in the name of feck are we going for him? Our defence is our Achilles heel. To go for someone in the same mould is a fecking joke. We don’t need a wingback, we need a top RB who can defend. Celtic and defenders is like oil and water.

If that assessment of him
is accurate. then I pity the fool who sanctioned going for him. If it’s accurate, we will be paying the price very, very soon. We need to spend the same as we did on Julien from a non English club. Their utter shit goes for millions due to the cash they have.

Let’s hope Tommy isn’t shit. Or if he was, he steps up. Hands up anybody whose excited by the prospect?

That will be no can’t then?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back