Transfer Round-up (merged)

Please, please, please can we bring in three or four more quality players and stop that mob from getting uppity.

I'm sick of the sight of slobbering zombies getting brave and walking/shambling/lurching in the sunlight with their fake hun appalling apparel and creating a solar eclipse with their enormous guts!

I don't fear them, I just can't stand their sheer feckin ignorance of the situation.

Nice controversial start to the day. I would take Stuart Armstrong back in a heartbeat as long as it was within our wage structure. I miss him but more importantly Scotty and Jamsie miss the space he created for the wingers because of his threat in breaking through the centre of defences. I'm glad to see that in his efforts to sign young Turnbull Lenny has immediately recognised the loss of that threat. Armstrong in my opinion left Celtic honourably by signing the one year extension which enabled Celtic to command an £8m transfer fee when he could have held out and cashed in for himself - So there !!!:):):)
Not for me he went like Ntcham had a good season then the passing went astray then he wanted away

It shows how slow things are that we are even discussing Armstrong returning.

Have the UN been informed of the near extinction of RB’s. something needs to be done. Also, good midfielders who are prepared to come to our “pub league” thin on the ground also.

Slower than a week in the jail after a bright start signing wise and we need about six players. Maybe tomorrow. Even the twittertwatty can be arsed making up targets. It’s like that film dead calm. Without the laughs

It shows how slow things are that we are even discussing Armstrong returning.

Have the UN been informed of the near extinction of RB’s. something needs to be done. Also, good midfielders who are prepared to come to our “pub league” thin on the ground also.

Slower than a week in the jail after a bright start signing wise and we need about six players. Maybe tomorrow. Even the twittertwatty can be arsed making up targets. It’s like that film dead calm. Without the laughs

Apparently there is something in this though, incredibly!

Not for me he went like Ntcham had a good season then the passing went astray then he wanted away
Its the great thing about fan forums,we all love Celtic but we all have our own slant on things.I believe one of the best things about Armstrong was that defenses worried about him when he Didn't have the ball because they knew he was constantly probing for gaps.I'd love it if the guy who does Celtic by Numbers could provide the team stats with Armstrong and without Armstrong.I think it would show an overall dip without "the Hair". Thanks for replying to the post amigo. ;););)

Can't see it happening an in my opinion Armstrong had a good six months at celtic an that was it. He was well out his depth in europe an gave the ball away continuously

Name me one player who didn’t? Our passing in Europe from the whole team was dire. Singling Armstrong out is to deny the reality that all our players looked like rabbits in the headlights.

Add into that none could dribble either and it paints a picture of a team who shat it most of the time. Not just Armstrong. It’s never a goer though. No way will we even get near his wages. And I doubt he is even considering it. Usual twittertwatty at work I would bet.

Back