Transfer Round-up (merged)

Every day I pull up Newsnow/spfl in the hope Celtic are genuinely in with a bid for a decent player, hopefully a defender of some note. Every day there are bullshit links to quite frankly cunts ive never heard of from clickbait sites like Football Scotland, HITC, who I dont even bother looking at.
Now we know the money is there and i'm all for doing your business swiftly and quietly but this is fucking ridiculous. The sand is running out in the egg timer and fuck all is happening. Every day all I read yet more bad news stories, even though the English window is shut they can still sell or loan to us, and most of Europes window is still open. I hope i'm wrong but I think if theres any more transfer business done by us we will be selling, not buying.
Good fucking job Peter.
If Celtic lose the lg tae that SHOWER ae Dirty Cheating Hun Bastards there will be NAEBDY renewing ST nxt yr!! ????..Why the fuk wd u pay tae watch that PISH when theres £50M in the bank MIMIMUM!!????..Whits the Money fur Pistol Pete? another Hotel, a fleet of heated Driveways? Get yir hon in yir poakit ya MISERABLE FAT WANKA & get sum fukin DECENT players on the park!!! GROSS MIS-MANAGEMENT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!????????

WHY did we buy him? Why did we buy Kouassi who never got a chance before injury, why did we buy Compper? WHY WHY FUCKING WHY are we buying players that never fucking PLAY.
Coz Liewells buying them thinking he's spotted another Wanyama, VVD or Dembele tae move on fur BIG MONEY!! Rodgers then Lennon hav watched them in training & told him they're Fukin LUMPS AE WID!!?????

DOWNSIZING, how we lost the 9th.
Could be a good title of a book in 18 months time.
The thing is m8 there CAN BE NO EXCUSE as tae why we dont win the lg other than GROSS MIS-MANAGEMENT as I said earlier!! That being the case the fans are being sold down the river & Liewell dizny give a fuk!!????..No right minded person wd give their HARD EARNED tae a Smug Bastard that shows u UTTER CONTEMPT????..Over tae u Fat Boy, uve goat 10 days!! Tell u simit else if Lennon had any baws he'd fukin walk coz he's gettin fukin SHAFTED as well!!?????

The thing is m8 there CAN BE NO EXCUSE as tae why we dont win the lg other than GROSS MIS-MANAGEMENT as I said earlier!! That being the case the fans are being sold down the river & Liewell dizny give a fuk!!????..No right minded person wd give their HARD EARNED tae a Smug Bastard that shows u UTTER CONTEMPT????..Over tae u Fat Boy, uve goat 10 days!! Tell u simit else if Lennon had any baws he'd fukin walk coz he's gettin fukin SHAFTED as well!!?????
Sumit else..fukin fones!!????

Nobody wants to commit Hari Kari.

Speak for yourself. Tierney, Cluj, that third kit... my girlfriend has had to plank the sharp knives and hide the keys to my balcony. If we don't sign Melling and an international right back; beat AIK, the Diets and the Zombies; and stop Brexit after sending Tom Boyd to negotiate a new love-in pact with the EU, I'll go loco.

Speak for yourself. Tierney, Cluj, that third kit... my girlfriend has had to plank the sharp knives and hide the keys to my balcony. If we don't sign Melling and an international right back; beat AIK, the Diets and the Zombies; and stop Brexit after sending Tom Boyd to negotiate a new love-in pact with the EU, I'll go loco.

If all that happens I will be right behind you. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Back