Transfer Round-up (merged)

I don't think you are being very fair here. We do have a recruitment strategy - in fact PL is currently negotiating the purchase/loan of another 5 teenage wingers as we speak.

As for a forward plan, it is very cunning. We are going to re-mark our pitch so we play ACROSS the way rather than lengthways. By having a pitch nearly twice as wide as it is long then you will see the point in hoarding nearly a dozen wingers - sod the laws of the game (or maths for that matter). ;):LOL:
Is that a cunning plan so cunning only Baldrick knows the outcome. ???

HH ?

You're entitled to your own stupid opinion.

I am. As are you. As you've clearly shown in detail, and as I've taken the liberty to point out.

Both Boli and Jullien were fine on Thursday. Not only do I say so -- my opinion -- but others with more knowledge than both of us say so as well. So I'm going to side with them and say that they did OK, and if you want to look foolish, well, I can't help you there. Sorry.

Greg Taylors a decent player but where did £3mill come from 1 Mill with add ons should sign him there's no way we'll pay that! No signings still I'm praying for a miracle that I know won't come we'll get a loan signing an another prospect an get told boli and jullien are up to speed now an then go to ibrokes next week an get bullied an harassed and be unable to stand up tae it. We need a midfielder that can put the foot in and has a bit of bite we're powder puff at times.

I am. As are you. As you've clearly shown in detail, and as I've taken the liberty to point out.

Both Boli and Jullien were fine on Thursday. Not only do I say so -- my opinion -- but others with more knowledge than both of us say so as well. So I'm going to side with them and say that they did OK, and if you want to look foolish, well, I can't help you there. Sorry.

I don't care to quarrel with you mate. As we both agree we are entitled to our own opinions, even if they are opposing. That's what forums are for. I'll try to not be offended by your cartoon insult. I thought you were older. Maybe we can agree to disagree and can refer back to each other a few months from now when we have had a little more time to view the players in question.

When the fk did he prove himself worthy of a hoops Jersey, in a 2,,0 defeat to connah's quay. Give them roonaboot a million and let him prove he's worth it by performing like any other fker that thinks he's good enough. HH

The problem isn’t this boy, the problem is our club are as fucking always looking to fill a vital position by going cheap.

He should never be in the frame and I don’t know enough about him to say he wouldn’t improve us. Plus you can’t pick out a single game he played badly in if he has played well before.

If we did that then not one of our defences over the last few years would get a game anywhere. The reports I have heard say he has ability and will get better. We spent £3m on Boli who isn’t a fullback. This lad seems to be.

We should be signing Melling and Gummy or players in that class, but no, we go cheap on a player who will be paid less which is the hallmark of a board of utter pricks who never learn. And won’t until it’s too late.

Right now I would offer them £2m and Hendry, but Killie have as much right to ask for what they think he is worth as we do when Lawell wants to ensure his bonus is triggered.

I have long since accepted we will never get the players we need in the quality stakes. We are a fucking cheapskate spiv operation that buys players who don’t do the job because we buy cheap and hope. Let’s face it, you don’t have to be Danny Alves to improve our useless Defence. As long as he’s not a bombscare. That’s where we are. Players who aren’t bombscares. Fucking pathetic.

Chris Sutton reported last week live on BT Meling was almost a done deal,since then silence.The only thing was it a ploy to take the heat off his mate NLennon.

There was also talk of Robert Gumny moving to Parkhead,the fee mentioned was £5.8m,worth every penny from the 3 video clips I saw of him...he has it all,can tackle,gets forward,can defend,crosses a great ball,,sounds too good to be true,,yeah me to,but I will live in hope...HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back