Transfer Round-up (merged)

I've just stated on another post that there might be an entirely different slant on this particular piece of transfer business. I don't think we ever really get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Story i heard at first was he wasn't keen on coming ,but in the youths set up he wasn't keen on any of the glasgow teams .

If i bumped into him in the street i wouldn't know him ,last year i never heard of him apart from the ypya ,i would rather we spent our money on another player but i may be proved wrong but were paying way over the odds on this one Motherwell from the off doubled up on the original value ,and we jumped in which was surprising

I bet Motherhell is beating the living shit out of his agent right now. Chances are Turnscrew's not going to get a better deal, and at this point Celtic should just withdraw the offer now and look elsewhere.

If we do sign him, he better look like freakin' Messi out there.
See the disappointment you felt when your burd took off her wonder bra ,and you wondered where they gone o_O

well that's sortof how you'll feel when you see him play (y)

He's no Timo

I see there are just 5 members online as I write this and 42 lurkers. I suspect most of the lurkers are Jealous Bluenoses looking to see who we have signed. Well -Good news is a coming. Keep checking in. We will still have the best squad in the country and be the most succesful team in Scottish history.

I see there are just 5 members online as I write this and 42 lurkers. I suspect most of the lurkers are Jealous Bluenoses looking to see who we have signed. Well -Good news is a coming. Keep checking in. We will still have the best squad in the country and be the most succesful team in Scottish history.

Have you heard anything regarding the French lad? I really hope we get him but don’t want to let my hope run away with me.

Don't pay them any mind, Doc. While they're certainly welcome to join in the discussion after signing up, most won't. If their lives are that meaningless that they have to hang out at an opponents' forum, what does that tell you (I could be asking you as a mental health professional, but mostly I'm asking that rhetorically)?

He's playing for Charlotte in the United Soccer League, which is sort of the second division in the U.S., with the MLS being the first division (roughly speaking). I think the coach of Charlotte is a former Celtic coach, so it's a good match. Hopefully we'll see him in the Hoops.

the thing is Larry,the spfl,is a game for "hard men"Celtic play football the right way, how will those bhoys fare when the two footed tackles are flyin in, from the hammerthrowers, who's game is anti football! can they step up and deal with that,they've got the skills,are they up for the battle!

ah remember,before big jock arrived,we had 2 brazilians on trial,gifted as phuq,in their bare phuqin feet!!!!! give them a pair of boots and send them out to play against aberdeen on a freezin cauld january mornin!!!!! boom! it wiznae summer on the copa cabana beach,
see yeez!!!!!

So Turnbull is gone, we move on. I would be interested to see where? I hope we have other irons in the fire and as we are a week in I hope we get in the players we need very soon.

The French CB seems to have gone ominously quiet too. Come on Celtic get our business done.

Turnballs agent obviously was working away in the back ground hawking his player round England as a bigger payday is more what he was after, the boy is still in the development stage and looking for a guarantee that he would get regularly picked for the 1st team is a big ask will be put that option on the table with Norwich who will be fighting for survival inn the EPL they will tell him the boy will play when he proves himself good enough

Latest posts

Back