Transfer Round-up (merged)

Reading on KDS that O’Donnels name is popping up again. I hope that’s not true that we are lowering our sights. We’ve only been needing a RB for two years. We need to abandon UK based players and go into a market when £4-5m gets us better quality,

I wonder who will be the next player put forward as signed. The guessing games put forward as fact always makes me smile, then fucks me off as those writing them obviously have no better info than my cat.

I am so sick of hearing about this or that player that might sign fir Celtic..... been seen here or there..... talking to this one or that one and the fecks off to some EPL club. If the latest must have player would prefer the terms offered by Stoke FFS then good luck to ye pal. Let’s see how many trophies ye get te lift down there ye numpty. I want to see us sign players that cannae wait to pull on that hooped shirt. Players who cannae believe their luck that their given a chance te walk out at Paradise and represent the finest club on the planet with the best fan base envied the world over. Ye get that at Stoke do ye?errr NO

I am so sick of hearing about this or that player that might sign fir Celtic..... been seen here or there..... talking to this one or that one and the fecks off to some EPL club. If the latest must have player would prefer the terms offered by Stoke FFS then good luck to ye pal. Let’s see how many trophies ye get te lift down there ye numpty. I want to see us sign players that cannae wait to pull on that hooped shirt. Players who cannae believe their luck that their given a chance te walk out at Paradise and represent the finest club on the planet with the best fan base envied the world over. Ye get that at Stoke do ye?errr NO

Tell them, GG. Grrrrrr

I would agree. Also, I don't think the need to sign anyone right now is that critical, so any rumors that are flying around should be ignored until the pen hits the paper.

You do have to be an complete idiot to choose Stoke (who?) over Celtic, but you know what they say: It takes all kinds . . . .

Seems to be a bit on confusion on the smith to stoke ,confident were working on the RB maybe not as quick as we should but think there will be some movement by tuesday next week

Seems to be a bit on confusion on the smith to stoke ,confident were working on the RB maybe not as quick as we should but think there will be some movement by tuesday next week

We’ve known for over a year we need a RB, we’ve known for months that we would need a RB before the CL qualifiers start. The fact that we don’t have one, and appear to be no closer to getting one, sums up our ineptitude in scouting and player recruitment.
We need a director of football/Sporting Director, full time not a temporary summer appointment, and remove our CEO from the whole scouting and recruitment process.

Nice controversial start to the day. I would take Stuart Armstrong back in a heartbeat as long as it was within our wage structure. I miss him but more importantly Scotty and Jamsie miss the space he created for the wingers because of his threat in breaking through the centre of defences. I'm glad to see that in his efforts to sign young Turnbull Lenny has immediately recognised the loss of that threat. Armstrong in my opinion left Celtic honourably by signing the one year extension which enabled Celtic to command an £8m transfer fee when he could have held out and cashed in for himself - So there !!!:):):)

Please, please, please can we bring in three or four more quality players and stop that mob from getting uppity.

I'm sick of the sight of slobbering zombies getting brave and walking/shambling/lurching in the sunlight with their fake hun appalling apparel and creating a solar eclipse with their enormous guts!

I don't fear them, I just can't stand their sheer feckin ignorance of the situation.

Members online

Latest posts

Back