Transfer Rumours

I dont think he will be leaving myself but the source Romano is usually pretty accurate in his information.

croatian international who can play let or right wing and solved a problem position at celtic that had lots of highly rated players fail at.

I suspect the success of tierney at higher level in similar role albeit other wing means he will be attracting clubs

1 international eperience with a top team currently
2 can cope with cultural changes quickly
3 isnt on a monster wage
4 will most probably add value to a big club with problem right back

the prices of failed options at right back for celtic is pretty large prices

therefore i suspect celtic will be getting an offer to take him this summer that will be hard to refuse

whether player takes the bigger wage depends on offer on table.

but i suspect if someone offers 25 milion and 75 grand a week wages or more he will be gone this summer
Romano only stating he's attracting a lot of interest ,could be an agent he knows asking for him to put out the feelers agents do it all the time most work for the record
with a 4 yr contract were firmly in the driving street , players says he's happy where he his

Hes been superb for Celtic and Croatia so no surprise if clubs down south are interested.If he stays and does well in the CL then his value goes up again and we make a tidy profit.Sadly thats the way it is these days.Hopefully the fee will be used to bring in a quality replacement as Ralston for me is SPL level.

Right, what happened to the 3 signings yesterday? Zilch.
Getting a bit impatient myself Brim but in reality we’re only a couple of weeks in to the window and still a couple of weeks away from preseason proper. From what I’ve read Ange wants the bulk of signings in place for that. If that happens we’re in good shape 🤞

JJ would be crazy to leave us at the moment. He is about to enjoy what could be the Season of his life with us in the CL. He may never get an opportunity as good in his career, that goes for all of them. Anyone who leaves, no matter how much money is on offer will regret it for the rest of their lives.
I think we're in for a very special season ahead.

Getting a bit impatient myself Brim but in reality we’re only a couple of weeks in to the window and still a couple of weeks away from preseason proper. From what I’ve read Ange wants the bulk of signings in place for that. If that happens we’re in good shape 🤞
Oh i'm not that impatient, its just we were told, by more than one source, that 3 signings were on the horizon, yet none materialized.
We have got 2 whole months of the window to go, but I'd like any new faces to be with us for the friendies ahead.
Contrast to last preseason we had the kids playing for us as we were stretched so thin.

Oh i'm not that impatient, its just we were told, by more than one source, that 3 signings were on the horizon, yet none materialized.
We have got 2 whole months of the window to go, but I'd like any new faces to be with us for the friendies ahead.
Contrast to last preseason we had the kids playing for us as we were stretched so thin.
Agreed. The speculation is ramped up every week. I know it’s the first thing I look for each day

JJ would be crazy to leave us at the moment. He is about to enjoy what could be the Season of his life with us in the CL. He may never get an opportunity as good in his career, that goes for all of them. Anyone who leaves, no matter how much money is on offer will regret it for the rest of their lives.
I think we're in for a very special season ahead.
100% I think he’s better served getting that champions league and World Cup season under his belt before he moves. Would really prefer we could keep guys like this as we build our squad up and progress to better level in Europe.

100% I think he’s better served getting that champions league and World Cup season under his belt before he moves. Would really prefer we could keep guys like this as we build our squad up and progress to better level in Europe.
Absolutely. What he needs right now is a regular place, and he's got that with us. If he performs as good or even better than last season, and in the CL, hes guaranteed a place in the Croatia squad for the WC. If he does well for them the world is his oyster. No doubt being in the biggest shop window in the world will see us offered fantastic amounts for him in the winter window.
I'd like him to stay with us though as we'll be in the last 16 😉 🙏

With some of the other posters regards JJ
Think it would be a wise move on his and his advisors part if he stayed at CP this season .
Look to impress in league ,CL and WC and his stock will grow .
Like a lot of players before him .
He may turn out to
Not be too big for Celtic
But be too big for Scottish football .
HH

Seems like the date of the 1st July is having a lot of bearing upon things at present, maybe to do with getting the players registered as such.
Anyway still don't know what to make of this potential souza deal?
Makes perfect sense to try the loan to buy option and one that would suit ourselves nicely also imo.
With some players returning to training next week, would be time enough to confirm all of these deals as such, so still confident enough that they will be confirmed next week all the same

Yip!!fuck him twice..
Still think there is room within the squad for another CB, especially one that can play in the left hand side of a pairing still.
Not going to be easy to find especially without any game time guaranteed for them at present.
Teams don't usually like to loan players without some form of game time involved for them, maybe even more so with this new fifa rule coming into play next season, which many a team would prefer to use it for development of youngsters than to waste it upon players regarded as surplus to requirements for them.
We are still trying to offload plenty of deadwood still which in turn could have a knock on affect on our younger players to loan out this season.
Potentially a very complicated transfer window still, especially with clubs still looking to recover from the losses made during covid still, but we still remain in a much better position than a lot of clubs still to handle this new rules as such still imo.

We’re a selling club, quicker everyone gets their head around that the better, Celtic are a pit stop/stepping stone to the riches in the EPL, we have a track record of punting players on, that’s why they come here, no kid in Japan, Croatia, USA,France, dreams of being a Celtic player, they aw want to play in the EPL, he’s still has 4 years left on his deal, but every player has his price, putting unrealistic prices on player (like the Huns do) just breeds resentment and an unwillingness for future players to sign for us,
If a decent bid comes in we should accept it, one of the posts above quote £15 million which seems about right, we have Tony the Tiger ready to make that position his ain 👍
Honestly, imo £15 million is way short of the mark.
If lommel ( 2nd division in Belgium) can demand £8 million for vinicious Souza ( allegedly theyve kod £4.3 from fenernahce) then a champions league, Croatian international with winners medals in poland and Scotland should be worth at least what we got for KT .
Scottish domestic football rates higher than Belgium's A division.
It's time Scottish clubs are paid the right amount for players.

jotas finishing his world tour ....deal complete

bernies been to Ross hall /lennoxtown ,,,,deal near complete

and the 3rds a big jessie who can't make up his mind
so still with the city group ,,,,,,,no deal yet ,,,,maybe loan

in other news yet another team has entered the race that nobody ever wins or enters to sign aribo /kent /,,,,,, add any hun name

:unsure: you never hear of a warchest now

Back