Transfer Rumours

There's always going to be interest in our best players.....that's what happens.....Then we deal with it.......It's when interest starts being shown to lure Ange away.......It will happen.....what he has achieved so far will be getting watched.......But I do think Ange is a person who will at least see out his contract and hopefully sign another one.......can't see him being lured easily...even if it is one of the 'big' teams down south......
Actually believe Ange when he said he plans to be here as long as he's wanted, and that stands to be for many a long year still imo.
CELTIC with Ange are perfectly suited for each other, along with many of our current players, even though there will be a turnaround with players in the future, don't see Ange being one of them hopefully.
Already building a squad that will be able to deal with any departures in the future, but still think that the spirit within the current squad would actually like to see just how good they really could be in the CL next season

Athletico have a Croatian RB .The pricks probably told Simeone Jura can play on both flanks and midfield so wouldnt be surprised ....letting the imagination run wild there ..its probably a load of shite but a versatile player like Juranovic should make us a lot more than 15 million.

Disappointing to see that Juranovic is being linked now with clubs like Atletico and top English clubs though not a surprise.
One thing that Celtic ( the board) must do is make sure we get well north of £20 million for him.
That might sound ridiculous, but bearing in mind Atletico weren't prepared to buy dembele outright and wanted a loan move first ( where he wasnt given much opportunity to show what he had) .
Champions league player, Croatian international stalwart .
Any other club would want north of £20 million, we should be the same.
We hold all the cards though we dont want wantaways and would be unfair to stand in the way of such a move.
So if we are in possession of a world class player then his transfer fee should reflect that.

Spanish Giants Join English Premier League Clubs In Bid To Sign Juranovic via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Athletico have a Croatian RB .The pricks probably told Simeone Jura can play on both flanks and midfield so wouldnt be surprised ....letting the imagination run wild there ..its probably a load of shite but a versatile player like Juranovic should make us a lot more than 15 million.
Think the 15M figure was only put out to lure away any potential ridiculous offers myself Tony.
Still the board could be tested if a serious offer were to be made but the decision will remain with josip himself and just don't see him biting at any potential offers as they will possibly be still there next year with more and better ones to be able to chose from imo.

It's gas that we don't need to sell nor do we want to sell anyone, yet within the shit hole there is still a huge bring and buy sell on, and still no one bothers to show up except for the few fantom ghosts still 😅
Wait till they get an offer they will be fuming its not gonny be same money as big eddie or ajer never mind tierney money gonny be epic meltdown material 😁

Wait till they get an offer they will be fuming its not gonny be same money as big eddie or ajer never mind tierney money gonny be epic meltdown material 😁
Just seen the report on SSN about madrids interest in josip amd theyre bang on IF anybody really wants him it will NEED to be another huge transfer fee im sure he signed for 5 year did he not? Even if hes got 3 year left still wid need to be KT money for me the guys brilliant hope he stays though tbh but if he were to move on ive no doubt we will have good RB'S lined up HH

There's always going to be interest in our best players.....that's what happens.....Then we deal with it.......It's when interest starts being shown to lure Ange away.......It will happen.....what he has achieved so far will be getting watched.......But I do think Ange is a person who will at least see out his contract and hopefully sign another one.......can't see him being lured easily...even if it is one of the 'big' teams down south......
Jesus lennono do u have to make all our arses whilstle saying things like ange getting poached mate 🤣 he wont go this summer dont want to think about next summer if we do well in europe this season then next summer cud get real squeeky ass time 🤣

All of a sudden the narrative is all about who’s about to leave and for how much.

So, who is setting the narrative?.....and who is promoting it? And for what purpose?

Anyone know?...
yep all there doing is jumping on a tweet made 4 days ago and throwing in epl clubs into the mix ,,,it fills papers and increases clickbait ,,,,,yet only one club named ,,,,,,,funny that ,,,,didn't know Athletico had moved to the epl

If hes set on a move , I could see it being 2 seasons I think hes that good though still a few things that could be improved on
Very true winter, even though I would rate josip's all round game on a higher level than Ralston at the moment, I would still say Ralston is a more productive player than josip in an attacking sense still.
Brilliant for Ange to have such options available to him, especially allows for good rotation in a position that demands so much work nowadays, especially with how Ange likes to use his full back's

All of a sudden the narrative is all about who’s about to leave and for how much.

So, who is setting the narrative?.....and who is promoting it? And for what purpose?

Anyone know?...
For me its just hun cheerleaders trying to stoke up some tension among us ive no doubt our players are always being watched because clubs know we will sell if the right offer comes in and we tend to buy really good players we cant have a buy low sell high player trading model them start panicking because somebody has sent scouts to watch us we can either have the very successful model we have or we can copy sevco and just hoard players good and bad and run up allsorts of debt easy choice for me we are very well run sevco and theyre cheerleaders wish they had our model

Last edited:
For me its just hun cheerleaders trying to stoke up some tension among us ive no doubt our players are always being watched because clubs know we will sell if the right offer comes in and we tend to buy really good players we cant have a buy low sell high player trading model them start panicking because somebody has sent scouts to watch us we can either habe the very successful model we have or we can copy sevco and just hoard players good and bad and run up allsorts of debt easy choice for me we are very well run sevco amd theyre cheerleaders wish they had our model
Especially when all the thick pricks were trying to put Shirley into a 25M price bracket 😂
Could well be hacks testing the water, especially when hun scum try to value there shit on a higher scale than our players, which is only done to please the zombie hoards, but the scum have never or can't do reality

Members online

Latest posts

Back