Transfer Rumours

We have 6 players for the 3 front positions even if MJ left. Abada, Forrest, Kyogo, GG, Maeda and Jota. Beyond that we need to create a pathway for emerging young talent to come through so rather than loan in someone I would promote from within. Moffat or Vata to replace MJ in the squad (the other to go out on loan and get games).
That would make sense Gary and give a better pathway for potential youngsters for the 1st team also, and covers this 8 player European requirements also.
Seen we just signed a youngster from West ham also, so Gary have you any idea how long it takes for a youngster outside of Scotland to become eligible to cover this 8 player European requirement, only looking at the potential bigger picture

That would make sense Gary and give a better pathway for potential youngsters for the 1st team also, and covers this 8 player European requirements also.
Seen we just signed a youngster from West ham also, so Gary have you any idea how long it takes for a youngster outside of Scotland to become eligible to cover this 8 player European requirement, only looking at the potential bigger picture
Its training for 3 years with the club under the age of 21, so Ajer for example joined us aged 17 in January 2016 so for UEFA purposes became an eligible academy player in January 2019 aged 20.

Some angry mutton molestors protesting at their game this week holding up signs "no more Celtic loans"! How to make Scales feel wanted and settled.

They are forgetting how Ryan Christie helped them enormously when on loan from us, but then many of their fans went in the huff as he "snubbed" them and returned to Parkhead rather than sign on at the Ewe Camp despite that always being Celtic's plan which Aberdeen knew and agreed to.
Too busy raping sheep to notice that they actually loan more players aff the rest than us stupid fuckin mutton fuckers🤬

Rumours ,storys,more rumours quick Celtics bought another player we need to buy one quick see what you find check the list for the cheapest more rumours found some players being put out on loan,which team CELTIC ###&#&#%£%#& off
Ben Davis interview right Ben ask’s The village idiot now that you have joined a great team at Ibloss tell me why you chose us over Celtic Ben in reply o that’s easy they told me I would not make the first team so I came here instead

can it get any worse yep we are 4 supporters down for Saturday bloody hell what next ?? Yea the fat man is signing on again bollocks

Last edited:
Juventus have terminated Ramsay's contract. Now that they have a few bob, I wonder will they be rushing from Govan to Turin ? 😂
Read that Notts forest we're meant to be interested in sicknote, funny that they already have meant to have signed 12 new players already so must remain desperate if they think sicknote would keep them in the EPL.
On the other hand forest must have a few players now who must be thinking hard about there futures now?

Was just looking at all the EPL transfers in and out of each club, and was surprised at just the amount of players released and a good few with plenty of experience also.
Couldn't help but think how hard it must be for the likes of Shaw, urgo and Robinson who don't have much chance of ever succeeding in there career with ourselves and yet such competition still to find new clubs for themselves still.
Same could be said about potential loans out for development with the likes of lawel, Moffat etc.
Even for our biggest earners in ajeti and Jules and thinking that they got more to offer than capable of delivering still, isn't as straight forward as we would like to think either.
I know it's an area within the club that tends to go unnoticed still but when you start adding up all the wages involved, it becomes no joke also.

Transfer Latest - Osaze Urhoghide joins Oostende on season loan with option to buy...

Not a surprise really as just never showed enough to convince Ange he really had a future with ourselves imo.
Think the club are trying to do there best for these younger players who they feel can't reach the required standards we are looking for under Ange, yet have been given the opportunity to shine all the same, in trying to help continue there careers elsewhere still.
Expect Shaw and Robinson to follow suit also, depending upon just how many loan places we still have available, with ajeti and Jules expected to take up loan positions also.
A bit disappointed that these loan positions are getting taken up more so with players not having a future really within the club and holding back the development of the younger players but always stood to be the case with these new loan rules.
Regardless still will wish urgo all the best in his future career all the same

Has anyone got any idea of just how many loan places we still have available still?
With talk of Mikey J going out on loan, along with ajeti and Jules hopefully, then I remain unsure if there is enough places left for all of them now, taking into account how many have been loaned out already?

Transfer Latest - Osaze Urhoghide joins Oostende on season loan with option to buy...

Thats a shame, never really got a chance, I thought there was a player in there, just needed proper coaching 🤷‍♂️

I really like Welsh, think he is learning his trade well. People say he is poor in the air, never saw him lose a duel in pre season.
Seems he is on the radar of a lot of clubs. £3.6m is a fair bit of money. But if he's happy to stay Im happy to have him as a squad player, remember he's only 22 for a centre half that's young, and only played less than 50 first team games.

I really like Welsh, think he is learning his trade well. People say he is poor in the air, never saw him lose a duel in pre season.
Seems he is on the radar of a lot of clubs. £3.6m is a fair bit of money. But if he's happy to stay Im happy to have him as a squad player, remember he's only 22 for a centre half that's young, and only played less than 50 first team games.
Really wouldn't like to call the future of Welsh myself CR.
Think he has had a great pre season and well worthy of his starting role hopefully tomorrow imo.
Can he remain consistent enough to keep hold of the position for himself?
Will be interesting to see and think Ange will give him every chance to shine all the same, even with the tough competition that awaits.
Personally think 3.6M is a very low offer for a player with his potential and glad it wasn't accepted.
Yet don't believe these offers for Welsh will stop either, so if he can't keep hold of a regular place within our team, then how long would he wait to become a regular starter for us, and keep turning offers away?
This potential saga regarding Welsh has a long way to go yet imo, and still no idea on how it could unfold still

He's only 22, he's not going to be consistant. Van Dyke wasn't consistant with us at that age, and he's now a 100m player. How much can Celtic actually spend on a centre back 7-8m (Julian?) so to have a youngster coming through the ranks, who is going to be rotated in and out has to great for the long term.

Is he a Celtic fan, if so he could be very happy staying in Glasgow and doing his thing.

He's only 22, he's not going to be consistant. Van Dyke wasn't consistant with us at that age, and he's now a 100m player. How much can Celtic actually spend on a centre back 7-8m (Julian?) so to have a youngster coming through the ranks, who is going to be rotated in and out has to great for the long term.

Is he a Celtic fan, if so he could be very happy staying in Glasgow and doing his thing.
I agree CR, but the CB positions are not ones you usually wouldn't rotate in, so barring injury your game time can become very limited still.
Shouldn't be a problem this season regarding Welsh should his game time become limited, but how long we could keep hold of him if game time remains limited becomes a totally different issue imo.
Not surprised clubs are looking to try and take advantage of the potential situation that could arise, but these are issues that a very strong squad brings about also

He’s a big Celtic fan I believe. He looked good yesterday and Ange seems to rate him. Hopefully he’ll keep improving and be here for years to come. 🍀

Back