Transfer Rumours

I think them yet again managing to hold off interest and mega-buck offers (oh my sides) from lots of foreign clubs trying to prise Morelos and Kent away from the Bigotdome is the equivalent of a couple of big money signings.
Don't forget about the usual bullshit of karma within the list also BB.
No one is interested in there muck and certainly won't pay the fantasy figures the scum hun media try to protray.

See wee Griff could be in hot water again in Australia after reacting to a supporter who obviously heckled him
The wee man has his faults, but he's a human being and if these cunts in the crowd can't/won't let him live his life and play the game, fuck them, and anyone who looks like them
I know most of us have had a bit of hassle at our work, and in many cases, we've reacted (don't mean to generalise) but FFS, leave the guy alone

See wee Griff could be in hot water again in Australia after reacting to a supporter who obviously heckled him
The wee man has his faults, but he's a human being and if these cunts in the crowd can't/won't let him live his life and play the game, fuck them, and anyone who looks like them
I know most of us have had a bit of hassle at our work, and in many cases, we've reacted (don't mean to generalise) but FFS, leave the guy alone

Nothing in that whatsoever Dilligaf imo, if you want to dish it out then expect the repercussions, always been a part of football, and why should that change either imo

So Aaron Mooy trained with sevco in June to get fit before a qualifier. And they never bought him! What a bunch of clowns. They did the same with Craig Gordon before we bought him as well.
Met big Craig at Sighthill recycling Center
Said hi what ur you doing at the dark side he laughed said take it your a Celtic fan. Aye said me you should sign for us not the hatred brothers he smiled said watch this space 3 days later he was at Celtic saw him again 3 weeks later wi Broonie at g th he same site he saw me came over talked away to me and one other Bhoy there he couldn’t speak and Broonie walks over laughing as his misses was emptying his motor for him.
Good guys the both of them

HH 🍀

Nothing in that whatsoever Dilligaf imo, if you want to dish it out then expect the repercussions, always been a part of football, and why should that change either imo
Thank you for your invaluable insight
Nobody's condoning or condemning his behaviour, well, not me anyway
It was reported online, as he's the MSM whipping Bhoys at the moment
Anyone who's played and been subject to abuse at any level, there's only so much you should take
Some think because they paid for their ticket, they're allowed to shout whatever they want
Daft auld fucker needs his bumps felt
HH

The guy was obviously one of the living dead and the wee man was repulsed by the horrid smell of dead flesh

Was defending his dug.

Our current squad depth….💚

View attachment 19837
All the players that have left this transfer window…
21 Outs:
Rogic
Bitton
Barkas
Scales
Connell
Osaze Urhoghide
Ismaila Soro
Ewan Henderson
Kerr McInroy
Boli Bolingoli
Karamoko Dembele
Jonathan Afolabi
Ross Doohan
Adam Montgomery
Albian Ajeti
Brody Paterson
Christopher Jullien
Owen Moffat
Johnny Kenny
Liam Shaw
Mikey Johnston

All the players that have left this transfer window…
21 Outs:
Rogic
Bitton
Barkas
Scales
Connell
Osaze Urhoghide
Ismaila Soro
Ewan Henderson
Kerr McInroy
Boli Bolingoli
Karamoko Dembele
Jonathan Afolabi
Ross Doohan
Adam Montgomery
Albian Ajeti
Brody Paterson
Christopher Jullien
Owen Moffat
Johnny Kenny
Liam Shaw
Mikey Johnston
It's the reason I believe that this transfer window was the best ever in many a long year imo BB.
When you add in the amount of money the club were paying on wages to the majority that provides so little in return was a ridiculous situation that existed within the club for way to long.
Feel the club has finally cleaned itself of the stink PL had created now with signing so many younger players without any direction and hoping to get lucky to sell on at a huge profit mainly in operation for years.
Still room for some of the younger players to develop to hopefully get themselves into contention for a squad place in future even if it looks like a hard task for them at present imo with the standards Ange is setting and looking for to make 1st team squad nowadays imo.

Yes Birdie good luck to the big hunskelper 👍 . I think he was just honest enough to say the pace needed for Ange ball was too much for him 🇮🇪🇮🇪
Well done to the big Hunskelper
He left us at the top of his game, and WBA will love him
We haven't really missed a beat in spit of his absence
Shammy's pinup Bhoy, and wee Reo have been fantastic this season
That, combined with the squad strength we have with Turnbull and Mooy, and of course CalMac, have us standing in good stead
HH

I have just been watching Oscar Gloukh in an U -21 match against the Republic of Ireland. He looks a talent all right. Great first time control, then immediate pass. No hanging around. Good eye for a cutting pass. Looking to pass forward all the time. Very good worker. Prepared to track back. Very impressed with him and can see why Ange is interested.

Members online

Latest posts

Back