Transfer Rumours

Who ?
I had never heard of him until last week, so absolutely gutted we didn't sign him :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:...see that ? That's sarcasm right there
We all make choices and apparently he's made his, so good luck to him, but imho, he's no loss
What you never had, you'll never miss
Who knows, maybe we'll come up against Middlesborough in the CL...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyone who says "If you were offered more money you'd do the same thing..."
Generalize much ?
Well, we know what you are, we now just have to negotiate a price
On to more important matters for Celtic FC

HH

That's fine by me and it seems that the lad McCree has his heart set upon the riches on offer within the EPL more so than trying to prove himself as a worthy top player imo.
Already had enough of the likes over the last number of seasons and relieved that we aren't to pursue the likes of such mercenaries again as we have already seen just how much this type of player can have upon a changing room.
Much prefer a player with the right attitude for the club than some unproven wannabe staring at the bright lights regardless of what potential talent they possess.
Not buying into the money factor as such, more so that this lad thinks he can use boro to fast track his career, still a dangerous attitude to have and the likes of which we are better off without imo
Bright lights? Middlesboro? 😂😂😂

I stayed in Redcar for 4 days one timein the early eighties, I'm just about over it 🤣.

Anyhoo always kind of liked them due to the Bobby Murdoch connection, but still if money is your goal then batter in Ryan, by this time next week most of us wont be able to spell your second name. But it's a short career so as Ange would say "Good luck Mate".

I stayed in Redcar for 4 days one timein the early eighties, I'm just about over it 🤣.

Anyhoo always kind of liked them due to the Bobby Murdoch connection, but still if money is your goal then batter in Ryan, by this time next week most of us wont be able to spell your second name. But it's a short career so as Ange would say "Good luck Mate".
I couldn't spell his surname this week😏

Who ?
I had never heard of him until last week, so absolutely gutted we didn't sign him :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:...see that ? That's sarcasm right there
We all make choices and apparently he's made his, so good luck to him, but imho, he's no loss
What you never had, you'll never miss
Who knows, maybe we'll come up against Middlesborough in the CL...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyone who says "If you were offered more money you'd do the same thing..."
Generalize much ?
Well, we know what you are, we now just have to negotiate a price
On to more important matters for Celtic FC

HH
Sarcasm !what sarcasm ?🤣

To be honest, I don't care who doesn't want to play for us
The game is fucked, and has been for years
Old school managers must shake their head, at how the game has changed, agents, the money on offer
A contract should be adhered to, but as we know, integrity is somewhat lacking in sport nowadays

Back