Transfer Rumours

We learned our lesson after KT, we gave him a chance and he fucked off and left us. Never again!!

😹
Always going to be an ongoing problem hoopy with the amount of money within the game elsewhere.
This time next year I could possibly see the vultures lurking with the quality shown by the younger players already within the current squad with josip and O'Reilly springing to mind and many others who could yet be added to that ranks also

Put the B teams in The Championship or Div 1, no promotion/relegation for them also bring in much needed revenue to the Championship. Win, win Young players getting tested weekly, instead of the Lowland League it's pure 💩

i don’t think the greedy wee fuck would have ended up in a food bank queue if he had hang around for another year to help us get the ten . He fucked us all off as soon as the coinage was flashed at him 🤬🤬
Also don’t get the comparison here. KT and others are not a focus for my anger. Government ministers that pose for photos at foodbanks are more deserving of such anger 🤬🤬

Government ministers and players leaving us I don’t see the connection you are making
The connection was your suggestion that KT, as an example will earn enough and he’ll never starve. So you’re comparison to foodbanks is for me a political issue.

What I didn’t get with KT for a badge kissing self confessed fan, that never hud a megaphone oot his haun, KNEW just how much the 10IAR ment to EVERYONE but he fucked aff the 1st time a big English club lifted their skirt and flashed their knickers at him, could huv easily made that move a year later,
For me KT was a good Celtic player ….. but not a legend 🤷‍♂️

The connection was your suggestion that KT, as an example will earn enough and he’ll never starve. So you’re comparison to foodbanks is for me a political issue.
Pish, to even suggest I degenerated the people who are forced to use food banks against someone who was earning one and a half £ million pounds a year is shameful 😡😡

Think there might be a very unjust anti feeling towards KT myself. Easy to use the money factor as a reason for him leaving but is that really the true reason?
Could it have been that the medical department noticed something that made him a potential injury prone player that his arsenal career has been as such to date.
If so, is it any wonder why we would cash in upon him given the opportunity?
Not surprised a team like Real might be interested in signing him, as certainly got the quality and could be nursed much better than British football would allow with the ability KT still possess imo.

Fuck it I may as well join in, I don't have an issue with KT, I'd much rather he had stayed with us but I can't blame him for trying to prove himself in a bigger league, I havent a clue how big a part money played in it but if someone offered to quadruple your wage it would be pretty bloody tempting. It's a short career so make the most of it.
I still think KT is 100% Tim and loves our club above all others, The Snake on the other hand fed us shite about being in his dream job and used us as a stepping-stone to get to a "really big job" like Leicester.

Pish, to even suggest I degenerated the people who are forced to use food banks against someone who was earning one and a half £ million pounds a year is shameful 😡😡
That definitely wasn’t my intention but you put them in the same post. Not having a go at you Mik. Just don’t like these comparisons, I’m signing off to enjoy the evening/not get slapped by my good lady. HH

Fuck it I may as well join in, I don't have an issue with KT, I'd much rather he had stayed with us but I can't blame him for trying to prove himself in a bigger league, I havent a clue how big a part money played in it but if someone offered to quadruple your wage it would be pretty bloody tempting. It's a short career so make the most of it.
I still think KT is 100% Tim and loves our club above all others, The Snake on the other hand fed us shite about being in his dream job and used us as a stepping-stone to get to a "really big job" like Leicester.
KT is a Tim through and through. I wish he has stayed for another year or two but he never.

Was it because he was offered an unbelievably generous contract that would set him and his family up for at least one more generation?

Was it because KT was sick of being subjected to some appalling potential career-ending fouls which the refs shrugged off?

Was it because Celtic physios saw some issues that might potentially hamper his career?

Was it because Celtic were offered a record breaking fee that might be jeopardised because of brutal fouling on him or underlying issues?

Or was it a combination of all of the above? IMO, probably. Personally I thank him for his wonderful service, wish him well in the future and will welcome him as an important part of the Celtic family.

If anyone else has a different opinion on it then that is fair enough too as I can understand their disappointment in how he departed the club.

KT is a Tim through and through. I wish he has stayed for another year or two but he never.

Was it because he was offered an unbelievably generous contract that would set him and his family up for at least one more generation?

Was it because KT was sick of being subjected to some appalling potential career-ending fouls which the refs shrugged off?

Was it because Celtic physios saw some issues that might potentially hamper his career?

Was it because Celtic were offered a record breaking fee that might be jeopardised because of brutal fouling on him or underlying issues?

Or was it a combination of all of the above? IMO, probably. Personally I thank him for his wonderful service, wish him well in the future and will welcome him as an important part of the Celtic family.

If anyone else has a different opinion on it then that is fair enough too as I can understand their disappointment in how he departed the club.
Fuck sake Bridie don't ask me that many questions on a Friday night, right now I'm just trying to remember where the fridge is, it's over there somewhere through that door I think 🤔

Back