Transfer Rumours

do you think that the media pick people to project ideals that they try to invoke? Like Ally, projecting ideals that our most potent weapon is a cheat but oblivious to all the advantages on life given to him and his team through a period that the table was tilted to such an angle that solomon would turn in his grave.

do you think that the media pick people to project ideals that they try to invoke? Like Ally, projecting ideals that our most potent weapon is a cheat but oblivious to all the advantages on life given to him and his team through a period that the table was tilted to such an angle that solomon would turn in his grave.

The Huns, the SMSM, and ideals?.....a contradiction in terms, don’t you think ma man?...

I guess so but I thought transfer fees were ususlly paid in 3 installments of 40%, 30% & 30%. I guess if we can delay larger payments - particularly in today's unstable business climate - then that makes sense. I am so happy and good luck the latest Samurai Fenian.
Aye but we are still paying for cunts like ajeti and barkas aswell remember the last mistakes just don't stop getting paid for unfortunatley some posters(admittedly not urself) seem to think we have a magic money tree that just grows a new branch every window 😳

A see the sell anycunt we can claxon has gone off at the midden!!no worries tho they have Michael gannon on the case”the daily retards intrepid reporter says”Joe aribo’s old manager””mark fabian🙄don’t kid on youse don’t know mark🙄🤷‍♂️Bedfont sports club??remember noo!!fucksake do a need to spell this out..bedfont sports club of the isthmian youth league,,ring a bell??anyways he said awe the biggest clubs in the world(paraphrasing)will be lining up for joe,,but he won’t go cause he will want a crack at the champions league way secco next year.....”so there”🧟

A see the sell anycunt we can claxon has gone off at the midden!!no worries tho they have Michael gannon on the case”the daily retards intrepid reporter says”Joe aribo’s old manager””mark fabian🙄don’t kid on youse don’t know mark🙄🤷‍♂️Bedfont sports club??remember noo!!fucksake do a need to spell this out..bedfont sports club of the isthmian youth league,,ring a bell??anyways he said awe the biggest clubs in the world(paraphrasing)will be lining up for joe,,but he won’t go cause he will want a crack at the champions league way secco next year.....”so there”🧟
Nae wonder if they get to the group stage they will have won it according to their fekin logic. 😂 🤯🤣🤯

Was that his Sunday league manager

The point I was alluding to, is to have ideals you have to have principles.....the Huns and the SMSM have none.....I’m sure we agree on that...
That's not fair. Keevins called out the Ibrox club for trying to charge 25k for media access. Not that clyde 1 superscoreboard have paid the money, let's wait until after the break to hear him call out his bosses

Members online

Latest posts

Back