Transfer Rumours

Celtic confirm that James Forrest has signed a three year extension. I'm delighted he is staying as I like the guy but I'm surprised it is for so long as he has never really gotten going again after returning from his last injury. He has been a wonderful servant and here's hoping he wins many more trophies with the club.

Celtic confirm that James Forrest has signed a three year extension. I'm delighted he is staying as I like the guy but I'm surprised it is for so long as he has never really gotten going again after returning from his last injury. He has been a wonderful servant and here's hoping he wins many more trophies with the club.
surprised at the 3 yrs but still a good squad player

I hate to say it, but I think he's done.

So do I, he’s offered very little in the last 2 years and is a shadow of the player he was.
Tremendous servant but I dont think he has even got the impact for good sub now, its all a matter of opinions tho
On his day he was brilliant to watch and scored some very important goals, but unfortunately that day seems to be gone unless ange can do a Ralston job on him??

O'Riley has large boots to fill but I'm positively sure he's up to it.
It is brilliant that we have someone similar to Big Tam already at the club, but as with most youngsters and also flair players, it is difficult for them to remain consistent for extended periods of time. I hoped O'Riley could share the burden with Rogic for another couple of seasons.

But a very big thank you to Tom. He has been a hell of a player. I loved him when he first broke into the team and couldn't believe it when we were trying to offload him after a short period of time - thankfully he got injured and the move fell through and he provided us with some incredible memories. It was wonderful too that he stayed for an extra year to refind his brilliant best form and made a huge contribution to us winning the league this season.

I see the Huns have hud their 1st transfer knock back of the new transfer window….
Dutch defender Danilho Doekhi has snubbed Rangers in favour of a move to Union Berlin, according to a report in Holland.
The 23 year old highly rated former under 21 Dutch cap, is rumoured to have said, “aye right, ya shower a zombies, I’m aff tae join some ‘real’ Huns “ cmon the hoops 🏆🏆

I see the Huns have hud their 1st transfer knock back of the new transfer window….
Dutch defender Danilho Doekhi has snubbed Rangers in favour of a move to Union Berlin, according to a report in Holland.
The 23 year old highly rated former under 21 Dutch cap, is rumoured to have said, “aye right, ya shower a zombies, I’m aff tae join some ‘real’ Huns “ cmon the hoops 🏆🏆
good choice

Union Berlin
or

union bears

Members online

Latest posts

Back