Transfer Rumours

Gutman signed and Manny Perez likely to go out on loan apparently. Considering Perez is a RB and we are in the market for one i would think we are still going to be bringing in a first team RB in this window (we feckin better do anyway!)

In other news, apparently Inter Milan tried to hijack the Bayo deal but he wanted first team football and they were going to loan him to Parma. It's always nice to beat Inter in Europe isn't it;)

Still at least it shows that Bayo was on a lot of radars and Inter are a top side with a lot of cash to throw about.

Gutman signed and Manny Perez likely to go out on loan apparently. Considering Perez is a RB and we are in the market for one i would think we are still going to be bringing in a first team RB in this window (we feckin better do anyway!)

In other news, apparently Inter Milan tried to hijack the Bayo deal but he wanted first team football and they were going to loan him to Parma. It's always nice to beat Inter in Europe isn't it;)

Still at least it shows that Bayo was on a lot of radars and Inter are a top side with a lot of cash to throw about.

I thought young Perez looked the bollocks. As you said, we need a RB so would hope we keep him with us. Bayo looks great in the air and that’s something we miss when teams have 11 behind the ball along with the ref.

Worth a punt,gamoba and lustig cant b trusted at right back any more,and lack of cover for kt seriously cost us at the shit pit,needs to be welcomed

How can the BBC get away with reporting like this.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46816340

"West Ham have received a £35m bid from an unnamed Chinese club for str
iker Marko Arnautovic.
The Austrian, 29, is joint-top scorer for the Hammers this season with eight goals in 17 games in all competitions.
He moved to London Stadium for a club record £20m fee from Stoke in July 2017, scoring 11 times for West Ham last season.
It is understood West Ham have no desire to sell Arnautovic, who is under contract with the club until 2022." ring a bell.

Members online

No members online now.

Back