Transfer Rumours

The board would have you believe they are backing the manager but it is all short sighted with no long term plan and paying for 1 player out of the 4 they have brought in suits their narrative loans are short term fixes to allow you time to solve the problem Benkovic and Boyata Will most likely be gone in the summer so the club should be bringing in a CH now to be settled for the CL qualifiers the only long term plan seems to be to bring in as many projects hoping to sell on for big fees

Last edited:
Sorry maybe this not the place to bring this up as far as transfers we can go on about who and how many players we think we need. But as long as the present board is in place forget it Mr Lawwell has received more in bonus than we spend on players. In 68yrs I can never ever remember a board that has continually backed any mngr. Also I'm so frustrated with the way our support is being treated the board completely disrespect us the most recent is turning the Kerrydale over to Hospitality on match days leaving men woman and children to enter the ground to use the toilets and can't return back outside to meet their friends. As there are No facilities outside the ground to use I have been a season ticket holder since 1972 my first St costing £11 we are now talking of building a Hotel and various additions to fleece us Always support c Celtic but never the BOARD thank you for giving me the opportunity to vent my views ans anger

They go all in, we look at our shoes and trot out the same shit excuses about how it’s too difficult to fix our shit defence. KT might be out for the remainder of the season. Boyata will walk and Benkovic is off too. It is shocking how they fail to do what was needed three years ago and here we are again pushing the problem down the road yet again. I wish I could say you couldn’t make it up.

FFS if we dont shore up our defence in this window we're fucked. I know big Jock would say we would always score more than the other team but times change. It will be a fuckin disgrace if we don't sign a proven quality CB and RB capable of walking into 1st team. NO MORE PROJECTS.
Our chance to make more history and improve in Europe is here and now.
HH?

FFS if we dont shore up our defence in this window we're fucked. I know big Jock would say we would always score more than the other team but times change. It will be a fuckin disgrace if we don't sign a proven quality CB and RB capable of walking into 1st team. NO MORE PROJECTS.
Our chance to make more history and improve in Europe is here and now.
HH?

Don’t hold your breath.

This one has me really worried......it's being reported in reliable circles that it's a dead cert the Huns will somehow manage to bring on board Grimaldo Reiper......this one is something special in case you haven't seen his previous exploits.

Delighted to read Rogers comments about needing to spend money on a RB and us needing to do thatbfor the last three years. Hopefully Lawell has a tin of smelling salts and a defibrillator handy to help him through this difficult time.

This is not a time for his usual dithering and avoiding investing in 10iar. He only has to read any Celtic site to gauge the growing anger at our inability to do what needs to be done. He has had three years to get this particular act together and Big Packy was right when he said the support will never forgive him, and he meant him, if his tight-fisted refusal to invest in quality we desperately need.

Sevco have gone all in with money they don’t have and are teetering as they cannot sustain their doing more tapping than a blind man’s stick. This is the time to flex our muscles and end the bastards. Fuck all else will do. If we lose this league to that shower of overhyped Shite this year, it will even outdo our shambolic 1990-95 period as at least then we knew we hadn’t a pot to piss in. Cutting our own throat by going back to meet Sevco because we are terrified to spend our money, will be the greatest suicide mission I will have witnessed.

Get it done Peter for fuck sake.

Long time ago I joined the rest of the fans in the Jungle moaning about a new left back replacing our beloved Jim Kennedy. We gave pelters to another fella brought in to play in a sort of right wing/ midfield role We went mad at another young guy on the left wing. Week after week we moaned and groaned that the manager was picking them and the board not buying better. A few years later I stood at Lisbon and cheered on Tommy Gemmell, Bobby Murdoch and Bobby Lennox. Realised then that fans, most definitely including me, know very little about players and tactics and most of us know very little about running the medium sized businesses that most clubs are. From then on I have tried to criticise as little as possible unless I know the facts Hard sometimes, I agree

I would like to see how those statistics are compiled. It is difficult to calculate net profit/ loss on transfer dealings. The calculations I have seen suggest Atletico Madrid are most successful over last few seasons but all sorts of caveats around that
That’s a term I would never like to hear on any Celtic forum, “Atletico Madrid successful” will never forgive or forget that load of hun scum.

The thing that surprises me is the support we just sit here and take it ,we all know what needs done to the team yet every january we all sit till the last minute and then swallow their excuses the times to act now

ffs and we laugh at huns and there stupidity

When everyone bombarded the SLO about the clubs silence on the Beaton game we atleast got a statement ,,,,,,,but nobody followed it up so it's died on the vine (i've fired off a few emails as yet no responce )but it's a start

If you want Celtic to get off their arse fire off some emails to the clubs SLO at least try and wake the fkrs up before the deadline day

It's always risky giving an opinion on a 5 min clip, but the boy looks a player, plays on the right with a left foot that's a bit special, is the boy a natural right back TV1, or does he prefer a more forward position? I think I'll check out his background to see what I can find out.

I think the Griff will need to have an epiphany and totally change his ways as no doubt BR sees him as undependable in his current state.

I just hope we're not playing moneyball and signing a £2m player and selling the likes of James Forrest for £10m

We shall see

Back