Transfer Rumours

This is just like the Robbie situation. His wages would be massive. Why not go out and buy an upcoming player instead? We need players for the CL qualifiers as well as the rest of the season. This would be a massive outlay that I don’t think would be in our long term quest to move up a level. So a resounding no for me.

From Hibs I'd take Mallan, Kamberi and Horgan, In that order. Oh and Marciano in goals.

...who would all join an increasingly large pool of squad players who have limited usefulness . Time is over when we pick and choose from the 'best' of other Scottish teams . We need to recruit quality . Look at the Salzburg team - how many of them are on more money than some Celtic players ? Ajax topped their CL section ( ahead of Bayern ) - are their salaries above what we can pay ?

The financial shenanigans going on with all those red bull teams needs looked into, some very sus goings on as I read on CQN this morning. Ajax are a good example though, we should be looking at their mode of recruitment.

The financial shenanigans going on with all those red bull teams needs looked into, some very sus goings on as I read on CQN this morning. Ajax are a good example though, we should be looking at their mode of recruitment.

The stats don’t show them spending too much. I had believed they had spent a fortune, that isn’t the case. If anybody can find the evidence they have I would be delighted if you could listed it. I was arguing with a Sevco Ian who pointed out our turnover is greater and that they hadn’t spent anywhere near the £100m that was quoted. But again, if you have proof to back up them being big spenders please let me have it.

The stats don’t show them spending too much. I had believed they had spent a fortune, that isn’t the case. If anybody can find the evidence they have I would be delighted if you could listed it. I was arguing with a Sevco Ian who pointed out our turnover is greater and that they hadn’t spent anywhere near the £100m that was quoted. But again, if you have proof to back up them being big spenders please let me have it.
I'll send you a post from Fan-a-tic on CQN. Its far too long to post here.

Cheers. I was fucking raging I couldn’t shoot the cunt down in flames. Hopefully this will give me something to set about the prick with.
I think the site he quotes is Transfaremarkt. so I'm not all that confident in that particular site and on how they reach their valuations. See SFTB's response on the next page.

He would defo, no pun intended. Does this have legs smurf? Or is it just a suggestion?
Simply paper talk. As previously mentioned in this thread Celtic will have their targets and it's just a case of us waiting and seeing! I pray we strengthen though. A RB, CB, Winger and Striker is the bare minimum. We have been really poor over the last 2 games and the squad is in dire need of first team players that can come in and do the business for the rest of the season and the Champs league qualifiers next summer!

I think the site he quotes is Transfaremarkt. so I'm not all that confident in that particular site and on how they reach their valuations. See SFTB's response on the next page.

Couldn’t go back with that. I think rumours of their massive spending are bollocks sadly.

Simply paper talk. As previously mentioned in this thread Celtic will have their targets and it's just a case of us waiting and seeing! I pray we strengthen though. A RB, CB, Winger and Striker is the bare minimum. We have been really poor over the last 2 games and the squad is in dire need of first team players that can come in and do the business for the rest of the season and the Champs league qualifiers next summer!
For £65k a week we could get a right back, Centre back a Sinclair replacement and maybe another striker.

Have to spend wisely not spend like there is no tommorow, the market and agents know we want to buy, but do not trade in our cash cow for a packet of beans, we all know its panto season but leave that to those who do panto best.
Oh yes we do!!
Joey-Barton-Rangers-contract-730953.jpg

Have to spend wisely not spend like there is no tommorow, the market and agents know we want to buy, but do not trade in our cash cow for a packet of beans, we all know its panto season but leave that to those who do panto best.
Oh yes we do!!
View attachment 814

If we don’t spend then £60m CL money is gone. We are were we are because they shat breaking a tenner in the summer. How many years is cowardice going to keep us second rate in Europe?

Give us a fucking chance Celtic. If it costs us more now, then have a look in the mirror to see whose fucking fault that is.

It ain’t the fucking support not on a bonus for failure. Sort it or fuck off

Last edited:
Back